Contributors to this thread:
Live2Hunt 28-Nov-21
RUGER1022 28-Nov-21
Pete-pec 28-Nov-21
Live2Hunt 28-Nov-21
Pete-pec 28-Nov-21
Missouribreaks 28-Nov-21
28-Nov-21
Sitting here watching hunting shows on YouTube and having humane association adds pop up telling me hunting isn’t a sport. Oh, ok I will quit then!!! Wasn’t there another media choice supposedly starting because of rules starting on YouTube? Really don’t have to watch that if I see this type of adds.

28-Nov-21
I don't watch You Tube but who is it owned by ?

28-Nov-21
YouTube is exclusively all I watch. I have several topics I follow, hunting being one of them, and I can say I've NEVER seen a humane society ad one time? I've unplugged from every other TV platform because of the biased television and advertisements.

28-Nov-21
Not sure about ownership, but seen it twice now. Crosshairs on a rhino, then a shot. Then it says some think this is a sport, we don’t. I know some of the hunting shows are complaining about there regulation of material shown.

28-Nov-21
Yeah, I've noticed on some of the shows, they are blacking out (grey mode) on the actual entry wound stuff when walking up on animals they've killed. I suppose they can regulate it like they see fit, if it is indeed a private entity. Kids can see anything they want on there. Not much censorship in my opinion, which I'm fine with as an adult with adult kids, but there's not much not easily searched for on there. It's hard for us as hunters to think like antis, but without ever being introduced to the sport, it might seem a bit archaic, brutal, and outdated to the sophisticated lol. I lack sophistication I suppose?

28-Nov-21
Some of you voted right along with the HSUS and PETA in the last election.

• Sitka Gear