Wilgabeast 02-Dec-21
Thisismyhandle 02-Dec-21
BBB 02-Dec-21
DeerDan 02-Dec-21
Gene 03-Dec-21
29-Nov-21

Wilgabeast's embedded Photo
Had a SPYPOINT stolen about an hour ago. Caught the guy on camera this morning then got some photos of him covering up the lens and then several pics of the inside his bag . I don’t understand stealing a spy point , he will never be able to use it does anyone know this man

29-Nov-21
What a douche

29-Nov-21
Did you get any face pictures? Had a guy mess with ours but he didn’t take it . Took only 12 hr to find out who he was . Hunts next to us . And wonderd off his property lol

29-Nov-21
Nope that’s the best picture I could get

29-Nov-21
Nope that’s the best picture I could get

29-Nov-21
Hey dose spy point have gps ??? Maybe give them a call

29-Nov-21
This one doesn’t have gps but I reported it as stolen so SPYPOINT will allow it to be activated in turn getting the guys info then sending it to my local policd

29-Nov-21
This one doesn’t have gps but I reported it as stolen so SPYPOINT will allow it to be activated in turn getting the guys info then sending it to my local policd

29-Nov-21
There used to be this thing in hunting called ethics…. I’m sorry for your loss.

29-Nov-21
That sucks man. I usually use cable locks if I put a camera on state land. It’s not 100% but unless they’re carrying a lock cutter, it’s a good deterrent.

29-Nov-21
Imagine what else this guy does with his time .

29-Nov-21
"There used to be this thing in LIFE called ethics" Fixed it for you, Jon. ;o)

29-Nov-21
It wasn’t state land . This is 100% private land…. And it was pad locked in the metal security box

29-Nov-21
It wasn’t state land . This is 100% private land…. And it was pad locked in the metal security box

29-Nov-21
That sucks!

29-Nov-21
Damn

29-Nov-21
That's terrible. Some people just plan suck.

29-Nov-21
Man that sucks- people just don’t get it - until something of theirs get stolen. Complete A-hole

29-Nov-21
Years ago I came across a metal box strapped to a tree, didn't look like a camera so when I checked it out and saw it was a camera inside the box, I found a different place to hunt. I don't understand taking something that you KNOW someone put there for a reason and still owns it. Sad, very sad.

29-Nov-21
Wilga how did he get it off? I had someone cut a tree and take my browning cell cam off it this year. Not to long ago

29-Nov-21
That sucks. Pretty tough to open a metal lock box without some pre-meditation about what tools to bring into the woods. What a dirt bag. And a stupid dirt-bag at that, for stealing something he wasn't smart enough to know he will never be able to use.

...And what's with the plaid shirt and bell-bottom pants?!? I bet this guy wears white shoes after Labor Day...

29-Nov-21
Looks like he has on a safety harness and is carrying a couple climbing sticks for a stand. Go take a walk and see if you can find a stand somewhere. Set up another hidden camera nearby and wait.

How did he break into your locked camera? Good luck!

29-Nov-21
I enlarged the picture and agree with Blood that he's wearing a harness, has a full beard, would say around 30-35 yrs old, hefty build, and carrying something in his left hand. Check out other hunters in the area, you know, the one's that are dirtbags!!

29-Nov-21
Never seen human eyes like that. Maybe wears glasses?

29-Nov-21
He didn’t break into my camera . The security box was master locked and the box was strapped and cable locked to the tree . He cut the cable and took the box .I just received some pictures of dark at 640 from him trying to break the lock I assume

29-Nov-21
Oh yeah, he is wearing glasses.

29-Nov-21
I hope you catch that sob. I hate rotten people.

30-Nov-21
I think he's carrying bolts cutters.

30-Nov-21
Jeeze. No prior pictures? Someone blind around with bolt cutters just screams slime ball. Hope you get it back.

30-Nov-21
What a fucking asshole. Absolutely POS… Post this on social media outlets and describe him and the area you hunt in…people will let you know who it is. Hopefully we can identify this loser.

30-Nov-21
Is it a beard or face mask ?

30-Nov-21
I would post it on another ct site .

30-Nov-21
Sorry would love to help u catch the scum but i can only see one picture and extremely dark on my computer. Can barely make out the legs.

30-Nov-21

BBB's embedded Photo
BBB's embedded Photo
tried improving picture

30-Nov-21
I’m still curious as to what he’s carrying. I’m assuming it’s bolt cutters but they kinda don’t look like it. It looks a little bit like a crossbow.

30-Nov-21
The more I look at the picture it appears to be a bow, but hard to tell.

30-Nov-21

BBB's embedded Photo
BBB's embedded Photo
Try this version

30-Nov-21
Thx for enhancing the pic. Looks to be a crossbow and glasses. Maybe after he saw the camera he came back with the cutters to collect his evidence not realizing it was sending pics to you. Hope you get the scum

30-Nov-21

Such bullshit still mad … but on a bright note , me the dog and a buddy had an amazing hunt this morning decoying a big flock of 150+ geese at once on a private farm pond

30-Nov-21
That's a great picture, love seeing a dog do what they were bred to do.

30-Nov-21
She lives to bird hunt . Ducks geese pheasant doesn’t matter she does it All. She’s not even 2 yet . She’s the real deal

30-Nov-21
She lives to bird hunt . Ducks geese pheasant doesn’t matter she does it All. She’s not even 2 yet . She’s the real deal

30-Nov-21
Looks like he's got a deer head for a belt buckle. Crazy getting a flock like that to land. Awesome. Been seeing a lot of big flocks up high... must be migrating down

01-Dec-21
Is that a harness for recocking the crossbow around his waist?

01-Dec-21
Nice looking lab. She is very proud of herself.

02-Dec-21
Well not only did the kid take my cell camera he stole my stand too

02-Dec-21
Well not only did the kid take my cell camera he stole my stand too

02-Dec-21
I’d like to say I’m surprised but it’s not. It’s amazing that he blatantly trespassed and stole them. I wouldn’t be surprised if has poached deer off the land too.

02-Dec-21
He premeditated this because both the stand and the camera were locked

02-Dec-21
He premeditated this because both the stand and the camera were locked

02-Dec-21
I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s a close neighbor to the property

02-Dec-21
Damn, the stand too!! That sucks. I hope he gets nailed.

02-Dec-21
Damn it! Hunters stealing from hunters I hate even more for some reason.

03-Dec-21
Not only is he a thief but he is stupid too! Hopefully with GPS , he will be caught. I haven't lost a camera but have had 2 ladder stands stolen. I believe that I do know the douche bag that took them but I don't have any proof.

• Sitka Gear