MA-PAdeerslayer 30-Nov-21
BC 30-Nov-21
Josh22 30-Nov-21
Public land hunter 30-Nov-21
Lunker 30-Nov-21
29-Nov-21
Well, with work and my buddy heading out of state for a few months, my season here in NC is about over.

Outside of a button buck and two does, I haven't seen much at my food plot. I am going to drop a camera and corn pile at the bottom of the plot, near the dry creek bed, about 50yrds downhill of my stand. Does bed near by, and maybe a late season buck for my daughter. I will only drop in once a week to restock the pile, change the card, and get out. Hopefully the food and limited pressure will allow for one or two successful post-Christmas evening sits before the 1 Jan season ending. I suck at patience, but it paid off early and mid season. Fingers crossed the plan works again late season.

30-Nov-21
Good luck PLH! Sounds like a decent plan!

I'm just scouting for 22 which may also end up in some hunting happening.

30-Nov-21
I still have tags so nothing changes much in Dec. Will hunt the backyards more once we have snow cover. Back to PA in Jan.

30-Nov-21
Sure wish we could skip the orange for those super-tight spots. 100% legal re the setback, etc, but as soon as someone gets their feathers ruffled…

30-Nov-21
BC flintlock???

30-Nov-21
Negative. Bowhunting the late season.

30-Nov-21
Seeing how I have no doe tag for the big woods and nothing in the freezer yet, I'm hunting with the shotgun or ML looking for at least 1 antler 3 inches or longer! If I'm lucky enough to tag one then I plan on going back to the bow for the remainder. It was fun tracking them in the snow yesterday, change of pace from sitting in a stand all day and I wasn't cold at all! Fingers crossed my Savage 220 delivers again tomorrow.

30-Nov-21
Good luck everyone. I wish I had some opportunity for some snow tracking. Never had any luck, but came close, and helped pattern my MA 10pt for the next season. Still my largest buck to date.

Josh, I came close to buying a savage a few times, and a lever action 300 savage is still on my wish list. My 30/40 has been too good to me, but I might add a savage to the arsenal one day for the history and nostalgia.

30-Nov-21
Taking the lever 300 savage to PA next week. Hope to smoke a doe with it. Was my grandfathers gun.

30-Nov-21
Cool traditions with the lever action

30-Nov-21
It shoots good at the range. See if I can hit something with it

• Sitka Gear