Captain 30-Nov-21
Huntskifishcook 30-Nov-21
Big Dog 30-Nov-21
30-Nov-21
Cold. But good to be out. Good luck.

30-Nov-21
Git 'em arch

30-Nov-21
Chilly. Heard a shot about 40 minutes ago behind the house. Pretty close actually. About 20 minutes before legal shooting time. On a little walk right now and cut a track coming into the property by about 50 yards and turning back around. Deer tracks and a bed about 40 yards from that.

You better hope I don’t find you mister trespasser :)

30-Nov-21
Good luck arch!

30-Nov-21
Cold. Hot as hell and sweating from hiking in. Now waiting for my sweat to freeze and bring me back to reality. But I’ll take it, day off from work, in the woods. Win either way

30-Nov-21
Sure is Luke. Wish I could be out there.

30-Nov-21
Haha. Different area! Just left for work and there was tire tracks at side of the road 250’ from driveway. Does bed in the pine thicket right there. He didn’t stay around long

30-Nov-21
I am alone in the whole forest. Not one truck all the way in. Glad for globsl warming a balmy 19* here

30-Nov-21
In a little opening in an oak thicket in zone 8. Bumped one coming in and one walked by as I was climbing the tree in the dark. Good luck, definitely cold this am.

30-Nov-21
Had a buck at 60 yards. Even with a ML no shot! Wtf

30-Nov-21
Slyr…. Waiting for the rest of your ear flick story from yesterday ….,.

30-Nov-21
Bump a doe. Bedded In some thick stuff. Fun morning. Back to work. Good luck guys.

30-Nov-21
Yesterday the ear flick was that of a doe. She crossed my track coming in and tried to locate me along with 2 others. Followed my tracks right into 30 yds from my saddle tree. Could have shot any of the three but no doe permits out here in da big woodz. They stayed near me for 1.25 hrs. Live bait but no buck showed!

30-Nov-21
Well, planned to be out “all day” today. It turned into 2 hours. By 8:15 sandwiches gone, fingers numb, back to the vehicle. Cold certainly separates the men from the boys.

30-Nov-21
Jeb, you need a heated vest and a hand warmer in a muff!

30-Nov-21
Z0. So just enjoying your stories today folks.

30-Nov-21
Zone 0 for me too. Have one vacation day left. My high school coaching season has started which means I have to be at the school at 2 pm each day. Gonna wait for some snow to take the last one.

30-Nov-21

Wilgabeast's embedded Photo
Wilgabeast's embedded Photo
We had a great hunt on a private land farm pond in ct this morning . Proud of my girl

30-Nov-21
Sat till 9:30 in Z10. Not a hair. I’ll second the heated vest. Anything below 32 and I’m wearing it.

30-Nov-21

BAT's embedded Photo
BAT's embedded Photo
Nice Wilga, I am out, found a lot of sign and beds near where I set up this am…. No live deer, does this count?

30-Nov-21
Still a lot of pressure in zone 9 heard 3-5 shots in Wachusett area.

30-Nov-21
Had 5 bald ones 20 yards feeding in front of me no doe permit could have shot anyone no horns followed they walked off that’s 7 deer in two days from the same place back to work until the weekend

30-Nov-21
Hunted from the ground tonight near a ridge I had a great buck encounter last december. At last light I heard a lone deer come off the ridge behind me. It got really close at point before trotting off down the gulley between ridges. I'm going to make a move tomorrow, but it's going to be hard to approach that 2nd ridge. The deer have the high ground and can see well almost 360 degrees.

30-Nov-21
I'm saving spots for my family to hunt ; so, I actually removed a set for the year and did some scouting. I used to store climbing sticks in the basement but, after a few had ant colonies in them , I store them in the shed now. Sighted in my granddaughter's Optima and that little ML is a tack driver....2 White Hots and 250gr Powerbelt Aerolite topped with a light weight Leupold 2 -7 power. It numbs 'em.

• Sitka Gear