BBB 02-Dec-21
Big Dog 02-Dec-21
BBB 02-Dec-21
Big Dog 02-Dec-21
Corax_latrans 04-Dec-21
Garbanzo 07-Dec-21
01-Dec-21

BBB's Link
Looking at the link below, it appears there ARE state lands that are open to archery deer during the gun seasons, just check the legend at the top of the page for the two icons that allow both gun and bow.

01-Dec-21
Are you drinking tonight? There are no areas on those pages open to archery only and shotgun deer at the same time.

01-Dec-21

BBB's embedded Photo
BBB's embedded Photo
Where it says "areas are open for archery hunting during shotgun and muzzleloader deer season" Come guys, what the hell is going on????

01-Dec-21
Right above the grey bar on the bottom of the box. Not archery only, but areas where you can use a bow during gun seasons.

01-Dec-21
I can't be wrong twice, right??

01-Dec-21
Yeah I saw where it said it up too but there’s no parcels shown on the list that have those icons.

02-Dec-21
BBB I believe it means those are archery ONLY areas that remain open during Shotgun/Muzz season. So archers aren't in the same woods as gun during that time...Correct? I didn't see any spots with those 2 symbols but maybe I'm blind. LOL

02-Dec-21
onepin - now that I read it with your comments in mind it makes sense. Getting old is so much fun, meeting new people every day (like your wife and kids).

02-Dec-21
BBB, you haven't been wrong in 11yrs !!

02-Dec-21
Big - At my daughter's wedding on 11/6/21 I stated during my father of the bride speech, that once you're married you need to decide if you want to be happy, or do you want to be right? I haven't been right for years, but I am happy. I know I'm happy because my wife tells me I'm happy, and that's good enough for me.

02-Dec-21
BBB, Amen to that

04-Dec-21
Right is overrated

07-Dec-21
BBB I think what that line is saying is that some state land there are section where gun is allowed and other sections that only bow is allowed. In those parks, even though there are sections that only bow is allowed, you can't bowhunt past Nov 15th Other State land that is Archery Deer only area are open for bowhunting during the gun season. Since you cannot use a gun to hunt deer in those areas. For example: Quinnipiac River State Park is Archery Deer Only. I can hunt there Sept 15 to Dec 31 but need to wear blaze orange walking in and out after Nov 15 (Still don't understand why) . Naugatuck State Park allows gun for deer so I can't bowhunt there after Nov 15th.

• Sitka Gear