Eatmeat 02-Dec-21
BBB 02-Dec-21
soapdish 02-Dec-21
Notme 03-Dec-21
Brian M. 03-Dec-21
02-Dec-21

Eatmeat's embedded Photo
Eatmeat's embedded Photo
Not bow but made it happen this am had a buck get up from bed 25 yds from me and walk to 12 yds where he met my 3”slug. Been a tough year for me so far but deer are on their feet in daylight past week seems they are looking for unbred does.

02-Dec-21
Congratulations!

02-Dec-21
Eatmeat, way to go

02-Dec-21
Nice. I had a nice buck 100 yards milling around in the briars. No shot and he kinda just disappeared.

02-Dec-21
And he came with a pull cord starter too!!! Thanks for sharing the story and the picture, always love to see how others are doing.

02-Dec-21
Thanks guys, this year has been tough for me which I was expecting after last year being my best in over 20 years. Really would have like to let him walk as it was on private but the freezer needs it and meat prices are nuts at the store/market

02-Dec-21
You make a great point eatmeat! I'm going to use that logic on my wife when she tells me to go get something for dinner. I kid, but it's so true, meat prices are getting nuts.

02-Dec-21
Each successful harvest is a gift, big or small.... with or without antlers. I too had a rough year. Bought a new gun and scope, scope was defective.

03-Dec-21
Congrats!!!! Yup,tough year for me too,haven't been out yet.

03-Dec-21
Congrats Eat. Not a lot of deer posted this season. Still a month left for most of us. I've been fortunate, but my son hasn't even seen one yet.

• Sitka Gear