Les 03-Dec-21
Will 03-Dec-21
Lunker 03-Dec-21
bowandspear 03-Dec-21
Tmachado37 03-Dec-21
Les 03-Dec-21
FromTheGroundUp 03-Dec-21
03-Dec-21
Going out this afternoon. But my sister just sent me a crappy cell phone video of a buck chasing a doe in her back yard in southern NH. It’s a poor quality video but I can see he’s an absolute TOAD!

03-Dec-21
Les, second rut ?

03-Dec-21
I hope so!

03-Dec-21
The moon folks felt this was a "trickle rut" year, maybe it's just wobbling on... Regardless, that's good to see!

I'm Z0 now, MAY get out this afternoon after an annual dental cleaning, blech.

Unrelated, but in the "pic only kill thread" you all are laying down some great deer - congrats to all!

03-Dec-21
Just another deerless sit. My bud that works the land I hunt sends me a pick at 4 of a giant doe walkin down the dirt road behind my truck while in his loader !

03-Dec-21
Ugh lunker.

03-Dec-21

Tmachado37's embedded Photo
Another buck with nose on the ground tonight
Another buck with nose on the ground tonight
My dad had three deer in ten minutes yesterday on his cell cam right before dark, first one a doe, second one a forky, then I’m thinking a button. Definitely throwing some tinks aerosol around in the morning let the breeze blow it around and hey maybe I’ll get lucky.

03-Dec-21
I didn’t see anything but checked my cam and there’s a lot of movement, does and bucks since 11/29 during daylight. Good luck tomorrow fellas.

03-Dec-21
No action in a short morning hunt today. Think I’ll try a scout and hunt somewhere different tomorrow to shake things up.

• Sitka Gear