Big Dog 04-Dec-21
GED 04-Dec-21
GED 04-Dec-21
GED 04-Dec-21
Arrownoob 04-Dec-21
Huntskifishcook 04-Dec-21
Arrownoob 04-Dec-21
03-Dec-21
“I’m Steven rinella host of Netflix’s “the meateater” and “the meateater podcast.” Have you ever wondered how people can kill the animals they love and protect? We have challenging conversations exploring hunting and the outdoor lifestyle - check out my podcast. I couldn’t believe it! Meateater on the radio. It was about as well written as any ad I’ve ever heard.

03-Dec-21
Nice!!!

03-Dec-21
Now if only they'd play real country music instead of pop music sung by people with southern accents.

03-Dec-21
None of my friends wanna listen to hank neither huntski

04-Dec-21
Haha nice reference and sounds like a common problem.

04-Dec-21
kudos to 101.7

04-Dec-21
I am confused. Was it a paid ad or was it a segment that aired on radio?

04-Dec-21

04-Dec-21

04-Dec-21
It was a podcast ad. Specifically for “I heart radio app” podcast. I’m guessing the I heart R wants to drive traffic to the app and meateater must’ve paid for the ad. I’m a little confused to but seems like meateater has the most to gain.

04-Dec-21
I think it's a great move. There are millions of city dwellers who sing along to Luke Bryan's, "Hunting, Fishing, and loving every day" song who have no idea what hunting really is. I bet it works well.

04-Dec-21
The way the ad was crafted is very clever. It’s not about “hunting” it’s a “challenging conversation.”

• Sitka Gear