onX Maps
Z0 today, have been since Thanksgiving..
Massachusetts
Contributors to this thread:
Excitedbysquirrels 06-Dec-21
Will 06-Dec-21
Huntskifishcook 06-Dec-21
Excitedbysquirrels 07-Dec-21
Will 07-Dec-21
Sosso 07-Dec-21
Excitedbysquirrels 08-Dec-21
06-Dec-21
Anyone else just not have the time to get out for some sits? I feel s***** about it but unfortunately life's been busy. I know spending time away is good for the harvesting area so today gonna try to put in for thurs, fri and mon to get some sits in. Anyone else in the same boat? Anyone else not in the same boat with good report from out in the sticks? Lol

06-Dec-21
Z0, though the spot I've hunted my past two sits looks amazing with feeding and some rubs and scrapes. Certainly feels promising for the rest of the season... but today, Z0.

Hope you get out soon!

06-Dec-21
I had a tough time getting out through most of November. There were times I was frustrated about it, but I'm also fortunate to have a life full of cool stuff that made it hard to get out. I'm also fortunate that I'll have much more time this month.

07-Dec-21
Got approved for those 3 days off and eventhough it's SG season still I'm determined to get some meat with my bow

07-Dec-21
Have fun out there EBS! Enjoy toting the bow. Hopefully a deer or two comes through in range for you.

You too HFSC - hope you get out a ton the next few weeks.

07-Dec-21
I'm regretting getting that doe last week. I really didn't have the time to spare at work to take it to a processor. I know that sounds like gloating but work is absolutely insane, like have to bow out every day at 2PM for stress diarrhea. If I can make it to the 17th I'll be home free. I just need to not drive into a bridge support on the highway between now and then.

So yes, very much in a similar boat. I hope you can get out into them woods!

08-Dec-21
Alarm is set for 345, gear all sprayed down with scent blocker and this time I have my a** cheeks cushion for comfort and so the cold air don't chap the cheeks sitting on the mesh hammock on my stand

• Sitka Gear