Anglinscreek 09-Dec-21
1buckurout 09-Dec-21
Jack Whitmrie jr 09-Dec-21
JayD 10-Dec-21
Anglinscreek 10-Dec-21
wv_bowhunter 10-Dec-21
babysaph 10-Dec-21
08-Dec-21
About a month ago in the “Here we go again “ thread: it was stated that lower harvest as stated it would help with age and it has worked MIRACULOUSLY this season.

Then I was told that I should just say a big thank you to certain groups who have made this season and recent seasons MIRACULOUSLY (because of the improvements that have already been happening).

So now I am hearing of these concerns again of too many bucks being killed or because of archery/crossbow season success here recently - there may be too many bucks being harvested before breeding occurs. So should I hold off on saying thank you just yet?

09-Dec-21
Maybe just hold off on trolling.

09-Dec-21
Maybe just hold off on trolling.

09-Dec-21
You should hold off saying anything.

09-Dec-21
I concur with these 2 ^^^^

10-Dec-21
“What we said would work, a lower buck kill, has worked miraculously this year.”

“It is true that we are getting better. To that I say you are welcome. We all owe thanks to the Better Bucks and QDMA movements for that”

1buck you are absolutely right - I will hold off on saying anything like -“Thank you” just yet. The situation has went from miraculous and asking for accolades - back to much concern about the buck kill -all in about 30 days!

I will consider the holding off on trolling under advice from the expert…… Trolling??? I didn’t realize that speaking the truth about what I was told and then asking for advice on rather I should say thank you just yet since is seems to be such a fast revolving situation to change over the course of just 30 days would fall under that category…. Who would have thunk it!

10-Dec-21
Jayd, You know full well you are taking the voice of one group. Taking the voice from another group, and trying to say they are the same voice.

10-Dec-21
I didn’t think anyone changed their statements and said we were killing too many bucks?

I think they said we MIGHT be killing too many bucks before the rut now that crossbow hunters are adding to the early season kill that used to only be from compound and traditional bow hunters. And they sis say maybe because the didn’t know and thought it is something that should me monitored.

10-Dec-21
You have to understand that this what the DNR wants. Dead deer and more people participating.

• Sitka Gear