BBB 09-Dec-21
Blood 09-Dec-21
nehunter 09-Dec-21
BBB 09-Dec-21
Big Dog 10-Dec-21
Notme 10-Dec-21
BBB 10-Dec-21
09-Dec-21
Got in my stand at 1:07pm, was going to start a live hunt when I remembered my phone was in the truck on the charger, oh well. I had a good set up although the wind was only giving me the north and east for incoming deer. 2:45 I look to the east and see 2 big doe that keep looking back, then they bolt and here come 2 small doe (yearlings?) and then a big, chocolate colored buck with a nice rack followed by a smaller buck and 2 more doe. This was like the Deer Kentucky Derby as they all raced off to my left and about 50 yards out. Stayed till 4:20 with no other action, but it was a very successful day for me.

09-Dec-21
And then what time did you wake up from your nap and dream? ;)

09-Dec-21
Sounds like a great afternoon, lots of action.

I can't poop without having my phone with me never mind going hunting.

09-Dec-21
Blood - I rarely hunt lately without taking a nap in my stand, and sometimes the dreams are so vivid that when I wake up I get startled and say, "What the hell am I doing here?!" On the ride up this afternoon I told myself that today would probably be my last day out, but after seeing that buck today,...........he was a brute.

10-Dec-21
BBB, go with that ancient urge; hunt that brute. The off season lasts for many months and come spring you'll wish you had hunted him. Good luck

10-Dec-21

Notme's Link
https://youtu.be/5IsSpAOD6K8

I know the feeling BBB

10-Dec-21
Oh man, there's a song (and a group) that I nearly forgot. Now they were weird.

• Sitka Gear