Stonegirl 20-Dec-21
Stonegirl 20-Dec-21
LFN 24-Dec-21
Stonegirl 24-Dec-21
groundhunter50 13-Feb-22
BOWNUT 13-Feb-22
groundhunter50 14-Feb-22
20-Dec-21
Getting ready for my first predator hunt. Any recommendations on mouth calls? Ive heard coyotes @6:00 a.m. on my way to deer blind. I was thinking on doing a 3:00 a.m. hunt. 12:00 a.m. might be better. I don't know. I'm a chick doing this all on my own.

20-Dec-21
Wicked Ridge Invader X4 165Lb draw 360 fps. I like it. I want to get my first compound soon.

20-Dec-21

Stonegirl's embedded Photo
Stonegirl's embedded Photo

24-Dec-21
I have several dying rabbit calls, can't say any works better than another. Coyotes can be called any time of day but early morning or evening is a good time. I try to put emotion into the calling, not just blowing the call but trying to sound like an animal in real distress. Never tried to take one with archery gear but have taken some with handguns at bow range. I'm in Colorado and like to spot them then call them. But blind calling has worked for me here and in my home state of Michigan. Good luck.

24-Dec-21
Thank you so much LFN. I like your advice on putting emotion behind it. Love Michigan

13-Feb-22
good time to go now, its the breeding season............

13-Feb-22
I had one behind my house for about a half hour this morning. He was hunting a rabbit but the rabbit got away and he moved on. I guess it's time to keep the gun up stairs.

14-Feb-22
Stonegirl - I use a Fox Pro caller, and a attractor tail, that I can turn on. If you do not have one, you can also use a squirrel tail, tied on a branch, with monofiliment, if you have wind.... Not as good, but something they can key on....... Right now, you will have daytime movement,,,,,, good luck.................................... I shoot a 17HMR heavy barrel

• Sitka Gear