JayD 30-Dec-21
Babysaph 31-Dec-21
hoppies56 31-Dec-21
JayD 31-Dec-21
JayD 31-Dec-21
Babysaph 31-Dec-21
Babysaph 31-Dec-21
30-Dec-21
Wow - always amazes me how quickly each season comes to an end!

I hope everyone had a great season and good luck tomorrow and during the heritage season.

30-Dec-21

30-Dec-21

30-Dec-21
Bow season is like Christmas, it takes forever to get here then it's over before you know it. My season ended 2 weeks ago with a mountain bike crash and a broken clavicle. Luckily my son was able to help stock the freezer.

30-Dec-21
Sorry to hear that Woodstick. I am going out tomorrow for one last sent for that elusive 160 inch buck.

30-Dec-21
I hope you heal quickly!!!

31-Dec-21
Sit

31-Dec-21
Yes, Jayd and older I become the faster they seem to pass .

31-Dec-21
Isn’t that the truth Hoppies!

My mom always use to say time goes faster as you get older and I would laugh every time she said it - I ain’t laughing anymore!

One more sit here this evening and then again when the heritage season starts - then I guess it will be looking at the calendar again and waiting!

31-Dec-21
I hate the last day of the season - I remember when you could go out and enjoy the solitude- now with this last doe season - people are using the last remaining hour to target practice - it’s coming from all directions! At least they aren’t very close - hoping it gets something up and moving!

31-Dec-21
I heard more shooting today in Jefferson county than the first day of gun season.

31-Dec-21
I heard more shooting today in Jefferson county than the first day of gun season.

• Sitka Gear