Squash 14-Jan-22
Shawlerbrook 14-Jan-22
Al Dente Laptop 14-Jan-22
jdbbowhunter 14-Jan-22
Pat Lefemine 14-Jan-22
Trial153 15-Jan-22
longbeard 16-Jan-22
13-Jan-22
NYSDEC named 2021 agency of the year by the National Deer Association. For their outstanding leadership in Whitetail Deer Management. Everyone here is in agreement with this right ? LOL

13-Jan-22
Yup your right I don't believe it!

14-Jan-22
Look it up for yourself, go the the National Deer Association Facebook page.

14-Jan-22
I believe it ! Nothing surprises me anymore. Did they list any reasons or accomplishments ?

14-Jan-22
This is the same NDA, that last year, sent out a membership wide email appeal, that went to EVERY member in the entire country, to inundate Albany with calls for full crossbow inclusion. We called them out on it, and asked, what does someone in CA, or MS, or SC have to do with hunting regulations in NY. They offered the standard "big tent" response, which I was surprised to even get one. So, any validity that this organization seeks, falls on deaf ears, and their credibility can be summed up with their "Conservation Agency of the Year " award being given to our dubious NYS-DEC.

14-Jan-22
Was kidding. As stated above nothing surprises me in NY anymore.

14-Jan-22
Is this some kind of sick joke?

15-Jan-22
Sad thing is lots of NY hunters agree with it. Go a NY centric forum and the consensus is that NY is meat hunters wet dream

16-Jan-22
I got a feeling it’s another “follow the money” thing. After reading what Al wrote, if true, it’s probably some kind of payback type thing.

• Sitka Gear