muzzypower 23-Jan-22
Cornpone 28-Jan-22
scentman 28-Jan-22
muzzypower 28-Jan-22
muzzypower 28-Jan-22
Cornpone 29-Jan-22
muzzypower 30-Jan-22
16-Jan-22
Just kidding all. Hell of a game. For you. Josh Allen is a super bowl QB. Your friggin receivers catch everything. And that little running back is a cannon ball. Congrats on a super bowl contending team.

16-Jan-22
Thanks!First perfect offensive game ever…was somethin’ to watch

16-Jan-22
I still cannot believe we dominated that team the way we did... McDermott dislikes the hooded sweatshirt guy!

16-Jan-22
Love to see an Allen vs Brady Super Bowl !

16-Jan-22
Uhh id rather play a lesser team with a lesser qb in the nfc haha

16-Jan-22
I've had enough of Brady... my ultimate scenario, if we can win the AFC championship, would be the Green Bay Packers and Aaron Rogers... one for the ages!

19-Jan-22
Although in western NY I'm not necessarily a Bills fan. But, if they play their remaining games as they did this one...both offensively and defensively...I don't see anyone beating them. We'll see.

21-Jan-22
KC has some great buck's... what about Buffalo's? Can the Buffalo Bills beat the KC Chief's?

21-Jan-22
Of course we can…if the right team shows up!

23-Jan-22
As the thread title states, f the bills coaching. Should never have kicked into the endzone with 13 seconds to go. Someone needs firing.

28-Jan-22
Agree with above statement. I was absolutely stunned when they kicked away. Would have eaten 5 or 6 seconds with a squib kick.

28-Jan-22
Damn proud of our team, they have character and talent... coaching needs to stop overththinkig every decision.

28-Jan-22
I feel like the coaching gets more conservative with tougher opponents. Let them play!

28-Jan-22
I feel like the coaching gets more conservative with tougher opponents. Let them play!

29-Jan-22
muzzypower: " As the thread title states, f the bills coaching. Should never have kicked into the endzone with 13 seconds to go. Someone needs firing."

You know that ain't going to happen...the one you'd have to fire would be the head coach...he made the decision. And because he got them this far he's a hero!!

30-Jan-22
SWEET REDEMPTION! great job cinci!

• Sitka Gear