Ohio
Contributors to this thread:
Elkman3 21-Jan-22
Elkman3 21-Jan-22
Elkman3 21-Jan-22
DonVathome 02-Feb-22
Elkman3 05-Feb-22
21-Jan-22
I’ve been fortunate enough to draw LE tags from some great elk hunting states, but seeing as I’ve ran out of PP looks like this season I’m going back to Colorado. If any of my fellow hunters hunt OTC there shoot me a message I’ve got some great info on some units and would love to share success with my fellow hunters. Not a scam. Just wanna see more people from our area that make the drive across the country bring home something to be proud of!

21-Jan-22
I’ve been fortunate enough to draw LE tags from some great elk hunting states, but seeing as I’ve ran out of PP looks like this season I’m going back to Colorado. If any of my fellow hunters hunt OTC there shoot me a message I’ve got some great info on some units and would love to share success with my fellow hunters. Not a scam. Just wanna see more people from our area that make the drive across the country bring home something to be proud of!

21-Jan-22

02-Feb-22
Very nice of you! I am hoping for mt Utah elk tag this year, or WY.

05-Feb-22
I hope you get it Don! Let me know how it goes there are some great elk in both of those states! Wyoming has a lot of 350’s and up and you see a lot of them!

• Sitka Gear