littleantler's embedded Photo
Sika stag
Hello everyone my name is Richard and I'm looking to swap hunts. I use to bow hunt a friends property in Missouri but he had health issues and ended up selling his farms. The last two years I've hunted in Minnesota and made some great new friends but I'm hoping to find something a little closer to home. I've done a couple of swap hunts before and they worked out very well. One family that we swapped with 19 years ago still hunts with us every season.

What I'm looking for is a place to bow hunt mature whitetails.

What do I have to trade? Lots of possibilities. My family farms on Maryland's Eastern Shore. We till about 3000 acres in Talbot and Caroline counties. We have turkey, whitetail and waterfowl hunting. If you haven't heard about sika deer, they are a miniature species of elk. Maryland has a huntable population of them is several counties. I don't have any private land for sika but there are tens of thousands of acres of public property to hunt. I hunt and scout these areas extensively. We are located about 30 minutes from the Chesapeake bay, rock fishing on the bay is certainly an option. We are also about 90 mins from the Atlantic ocean. I am mate and mechanic on a friends 35 ft Carolina Express out of Ocean City Maryland. So if your interested in venturing offshore for tuna, mahi or billfish that's an option too.

I've included several pictures to give you an idea of what we hunt and fish for.

If you think you might be interested in this I'd love to hear from you.

• Sitka Gear