Hunt of A Lifetime org.
Pennsylvania
Contributors to this thread:
Bowhunting 5C 06-Mar-22
Smoke 11-Mar-22
Bowhunting 5C 14-Mar-22
06-Mar-22

Bowhunting 5C's Link
For all that do not know, there is an organization out there called "Hunt of a Lifetime. This organization picks up where make a wish end. If a terminally ill child wanted to go hunting or fishing, make a wish will not fulfill this child's last wish as they are anti-hunting and fishing. Not knocking what make a wish does, they are awesome to grant dying children some of the wishes they have. This is where hunt of a lifetime comes in. They were started by a really driven lady and mother of a child that was diagnosed with a terminal disease, her name is Tin Pattison. If you want to know more about Hunt of a Lifetime, here is the site https://huntofalifetime.org/. On that site you will find a lot of cool ways to donate not only money, resources or time but help out with a child's last wish before leaving this earth.

I have helped sell raffle tickets for the last 10 years and they have some really great prizes! On the website as well, please take a moment and if you need tickets contact them, they will get those out to you, a truly worthy cause I have been involved with for some years now. Please PM me if you have questions. Thanks Jr.

11-Mar-22
Hunt of a Lifetime is a great organization! In fact, the Disabled Hunters Program makes a donation to them every year to help their cause; that’s how much we appreciate what they do!!!

And we (the DHP) have been fortunate enough to “double up” and send some of their kids on hunts ourselves. 2 hunts are better than 1!!!!

Wouldn’t it be great to see every member of this page supporting organizations like this that give back to those who are less fortunate.

14-Mar-22
It is heartbreaking to see a child who's last wish on this planet is to hunt or fish. We as parents and friends would do everything in our power to make sure that young adults last wish was fulfilled. And this is what Tina and her crew do, they makes the wish of these kids come true, along with help from outfitters and kind people not only in the US but sometimes around the globe.

• Sitka Gear