Ok...Russ 17-Mar-22
EmbryOklahoma 23-Mar-22
BigOk 24-Mar-22
Ok...Russ 25-Mar-22
JTreeman 26-Mar-22
BigOk 06-Apr-22
Ok...Russ 08-Apr-22
17-Mar-22
Just curious on what folks are seeing or finding. Going to our property in Okfuskee County on Saturday to cut some trees and look for sheds. Last ones we found were towards the last part of March. No cameras out so don't know for certain if/when dropping. Hoping this weekend will produce some - need knife handles!!

23-Mar-22

EmbryOklahoma's embedded Photo
I went to pull a deep set about a month ago and was sitting in the stand reminiscing. It was a sunny day so I looked to the East about 100 yards or so, and saw something shining (could it be?). I got down, packed my stand up and walked where I thought the shed was. Sure enough! It was a shed from 2020, I believe. (First pic)

Then two weekends ago, I went out to purposely shed hunt. I covered about 8 miles zigzagging through the thick stuff and field edges. I ran across this shed (second and third pic) towards the end of the day. Gonna do a bit more shed hunting this week in SE Oklahoma.

24-Mar-22

BigOk's embedded Photo
BigOk's embedded Photo
Found this little one last Sunday. It was one the ground less than a week, I had checked the area the weekend before.

25-Mar-22
Nice find Rick - I expect some much bigger off your place down in those briars!

BigOk - BOONER!!

I'm meeting a guy to get an estimate on expanding our food plots then plan to freshen up some mineral licks, hang a few cameras then walk aimlessly for miles looking for sheds! In a couple of weeks, the morels should start popping up so watching soil temps for best time.

26-Mar-22

JTreeman's embedded Photo
JTreeman's embedded Photo
Osage county about 3 weeks ago. At that time at least 1/2 still had antlers on, I can’t imagine many still on at the point (3/26).

—jim

06-Apr-22
Ok...Russ, it is the first shed I have every found on this small property. It might as well been a Booner,lol.

08-Apr-22
BigOk, you're one shed up on me!!! Hoping to end the drought this weekend with a few sheds and some morels. At least that's the plan.

• Sitka Gear