New York
Contributors to this thread:
8point 18-Apr-22
scentman 18-Apr-22
Pat Lefemine 19-Apr-22
8point 19-Apr-22
8point 19-Apr-22
18-Apr-22
I bought a Flambeau Boss Buck a couple of years ago. I used it once and wasn't happy with the results. Bass Pro has them for $179. If you want it for $100, let me know and come to 8S and pick it up.

18-Apr-22
I never had much luck with decoys myself, till I put it on my front lawn for decoration... had to pick up pieces of decoy everyday during the rut... go figure ;0)

19-Apr-22
That’s a good price. I’ve used them in Kansas but it only works where there is competition between bucks. And since we’re talking about NY, well good luck with that.

19-Apr-22
I've used wimpy whitetail targets as deks before with limited success, I guess the boss was just to intimidating for my area. My # 2, a 130 buck saw it from 80 yards, and made wide circle into the thick stuff. He got picked off on the gun opener a few days later.

19-Apr-22
I've used wimpy whitetail targets as deks before with limited success, I guess the boss was just to intimidating for my area. My # 2, a 130 buck saw it from 80 yards, and made wide circle into the thick stuff. He got picked off on the gun opener a few days later.

• Sitka Gear