scentman 03-May-22
scentman 05-May-22
muzzypower 06-May-22
scentman 07-May-22
Pat Lefemine 15-May-22
Pat Lefemine 15-May-22
scentman 15-May-22
01-May-22
Good luck and be safe out there. I know a lot of us are excited to get out there, but be smart about it. Don't go chasing a gobble, or stalking a bird, could be another hunter close by. Remember, be sure of your target and beyond, and game recognition. Only one thing looks like a man, in cam or not, and that's a man.

01-May-22
Thank you... have a fun and safe one yourself. I drove around this morning not a gobble in a 5 mile radius, turkeys have diminished in my area of 9h. scentman

01-May-22
May is the new april. Not sure how turks can have good hatches these days. Sad state of affairs.

03-May-22
Agree. These wet spring conditions have been awful for turkeys. My population has been excellent however. Hopefully it stays that way.

03-May-22
Pat put the coffee on, I'll be over at 0430 scentman

05-May-22
If I could locate a bird to hunt, that would be a success in itself this season.

06-May-22
Took me days to hear a gobble. Now they are shut up after flydown. Goofy creatures they areā€¦

07-May-22
Well, I found out part of the problem at least in my proximity... seems an over zealous newbie educated the Tom's as he called and called birds in before the season practicing, making it more difficult to even locate one.

15-May-22

Pat Lefemine's embedded Photo
My 2022 bow killed gobbler
My 2022 bow killed gobbler
My season ended yesterday. Got one with my bow last week. Then my son came up yesterday and we each got one with his 410 single shot. We went out this morning to fill his 2nd tag, we worked at least 6 gobblers but something would always go wrong.

Another great season at my place. I wish the deer hunting was as good as the turkeys!

15-May-22

Pat Jr and me. Slow morning at first but that all changed when three gobblers fired at 10AM and we called them in from 300 yards away.
Pat Jr and me. Slow morning at first but that all changed when three gobblers fired at 10AM and we called them in from 300 yards away.
Yesterday. Called in 3 mature Toms.

15-May-22
Nice birds, thanks for sharing... great you and your son get together for some memories.

• Sitka Gear