JohnMC 11-May-22
PushCoArcher 11-May-22
Ok...Russ 12-May-22
EmbryOklahoma 12-May-22
Ok...Russ 12-May-22
TrustyShellback 12-Jun-22
itpauhayspot1987 20-Dec-23
05-May-22
you guys would at least be talking about gardening or something around here.

05-May-22
Man between work and my pops being sick I have barely planted anything this year. Which is probably for the best as it would have floated away the last couple weeks. Have 4 cabins I'm building all in various stages of construction in Hochatown. Managed to slip away a few days for some turkey hunting in the Ouchita NF. Didn't see a single legal bird or here a gobble the whole time but found a few hens. The few onions and carrots I did plant have been dug up by my wife's new labradoodle. Hope everyone's doing good.

05-May-22

PushCoArcher's embedded Photo

07-May-22
Just wait until the results from the controlled hunts drawings come out in three weeks. Things will pick up.

07-May-22
Well a couple of y'all are still around. Being a okie native I like checking in ever once in a while and see what is happening.

10-May-22
John, the garden thread from last year took off(like over 100 posts in a year) and was too much for me to handle again this year. If you'd like, I can post a few pics of my potatoes - they're doing great!

11-May-22
Russ I think you your garden and potato pics should move to the main forum. Add some macro photos of each leave.

11-May-22
You're definitely an Okie John.....that'd be leaf! SMH.

11-May-22
I am blaming Siri even if it was not her fault.

11-May-22
It's not John's fault from what I understand he was educated in SE Oklahoma. We're just lucky he figured out the internet.

12-May-22
Good point. Apologies John - should've taken that into consideration. Not like us educated city boys!

12-May-22
Someone say garden? All I’ve planted are onions and peppers. Everything else is flowers! I like flowers.

Canepole… you’re not wrong. We should start a traditional bow selling forum so that when people draw Big Mac, they have a portal to find their first trad bow. :)

12-May-22
My potatoes are going like crazy! Asparagus is about done. Cutting lettuce, spinach, kale and beet tops for salads. Going to be a while before peppers and tomatoes are producing but they're in the ground. Flowers are good - bring in the bees for pollinating the tomatoes and cucumbers!

12-Jun-22
Embry, ain’t that the truth.

20-Dec-23
I understand that the thread is a year old, but gardening is a timeless and evergreen topic! Even though the discussion might have been inactive for a while, there's always room to revive it.If you're interested in gardening, it's never too late to join the conversation or share your experiences. And, while the thread may have started a year ago, the information and resources available at https://aggressivelyorganic.com/ are still relevant and can provide valuable insights for anyone looking to explore gardening.So, feel free to jump in, share your thoughts, and maybe even bring new life to the gardening discussion in the community.

• Sitka Gear