retro 10-May-22
Pete-pec 10-May-22
Stumpshooter 11-May-22
Bowtech007 11-May-22
Stumpshooter 11-May-22
RUGER1022 11-May-22
Reggiezpop 11-May-22
09-May-22
Today I spent a wonderful afternoon with two people I felt like old friends with. Hoot and Casekiska and myself met up at Bill's place for a walk through the woods, a lunch and good conversation. I wanted to say thanks to Bill and Bonnie for their hospitality and I sure hope we can get together again. Our commonality was introduced by the bow, but it was far and above that. A social visit with three people I'd be proud to call friends. It was nice to put faces to the names, and I sure hope some of you get the opportunity to do the same thing with people you meet here. Again, nice meeting both Bill, Bonnie and Jim, and thank you for the nice gift of times past Bill. Nice piece of heaven you have there. Anyone would be jealous to own a place like that.

09-May-22
One day it would be nice to meet some of you. Sounds like a great time

09-May-22

Drop Tine's embedded Photo
Drop Tine's embedded Photo
I was not far from Bills property Saturday. Dropped off some goodies to the land owner who generously lets me hunt his property for a few cases of trap loads and some trail maintenance each spring.

10-May-22
Pete - It was absolutely great meeting you. Best time I've had in a long time. It's a privilege to call you all my friends. Great time telling and listening to wildlife and hunting stories. Thanks again Bill & Bonnie for the hospitality.

10-May-22
Hoot & Pete - Bonnie & I certainly enjoyed hosting you both. While this forum offers much to many I am learning the real gifts are the friendships formed. For that, I thank you both. I don't know that I have ever met someone with more hunting stories than Hoot,...each is better than the last. And Pete, now there's someone with a huge personality,...much larger than life! Yes, and although we worried about the weather a bit, all went well. A beautiful Spring day complimented by camaraderie extraordinaire!

10-May-22
Sounded like a great time

10-May-22

RUGER1022's embedded Photo
RUGER1022's embedded Photo
I have met, talked ,& hunted with about 20 Bowsiters over the years all good people . It's a Bowhunting thing I think .

10-May-22
Not to hijaack the thread. But we should try to do a WI Bowsite meet and greet this summer. None of us are getting any younger. Online interaction with like minded individuals is great. But nothing beats real, in person bullshitting.

10-May-22
I’m in, I’ll host.

10-May-22
Ryan, I'm confident we will meet one day for sure. Will, I wish I had known you were close by. I had plenty of time to stop and shake hands. MJF, it was a good time. Certainly room for others as Rut says, we are not getting any younger. I'd love to meet up with many of you like Ruger has. It starts with a bow hunting thing as he stated, and still, you have to realize, just like every person on this planet, you're going to have differing opinions on things. It's something we touched upon when we met up yesterday. Funny how all of us were adult enough to realize that, and yet we got along perfectly because of it. Name the time and place, and I'll try and make it. I'll provide nametags (photo ID required of course lol).

10-May-22
Pete, Is there going to be a pool on how long before the brawl breaks out? I'm kidding... (I think...) :>)

10-May-22
Retro, the right guy shows, and we have a pinata. The question is, is he full of candy, or shit? Of course everyone knows that answer.

11-May-22
24/7/365

11-May-22
Where's "Always right"? I kinda miss him

11-May-22
Yep he was a legend, wasn’t afraid of the elite club of 4 guys that think they know it all.

11-May-22
We should try to get together. In the pic the 1st guy was a Bowsiter from forest cty . The 2nd guy was a Bowsiter that flew a gunship in Nam & was a 30 year commercial pilot. Talk about stories to tell .

That's me in back . The rancher asked if any of us were experienced horseback riders . I was dumb enough to raise my hand . They gave me "olf Flame thrower " to ride . Had a great hunt . Elk in CO .

11-May-22
Let’s throw out some locations and try to get something together. I don’t mind traveling, so I’ll go anywhere!

• Sitka Gear