Jack Whitmrie jr 17-May-22
1buckurout 17-May-22
JayD 17-May-22
Koog 17-May-22
Nyati 17-May-22
Babysaph 17-May-22
JayD 17-May-22
17-May-22
Ok a little dead on here. Do you guys/gals like to hunt mornings,evenings or midday or both? Personally, I like mornings and would trade one good morning for 10 evenings. Sometimes during rut I will hunt until 1 in afternoon. I hate the process of taking a deer on evening stands.

17-May-22
Go when you can, but mornings for sure during the full moon.

17-May-22
Hard choice - with work anymore any time I get the chance is my favorite! LOL have killed more deer in the evenings though.

17-May-22
Years past I'd say morning, but the last 5 or 6 years I lean more to the evening. I've killed several nice bucks in the evening the last 6 years. I guess 2015 I killed a nice one in the morning and as I recall the rest nice ones I killed in the evening. I'd have to admit, not exactly fun to do them up in the evenings though.

17-May-22
October evenings only. I hunt food plots . Deer are in feeding mode. I don’t like to spook them out of plots going to stands in morning. The more u bump them the more nocturnal they get moving to food November and rut I like mornings in the woods because bucks are moving . Last 2-3.hours of day back at plots because does come out to feed and bucks follow the does

17-May-22
I agree. I have better luck for bucks in the morning. Any deer then evenings. I too am getting tired of doing up deer at night. I’m in the process of building a new cabin and I am getting a big walk in cooler. Then I can hang em and not worry about having to cut them up right away. In the old days before global warming it was usually cold enough to hang a deer in October at night. Not any more. With the cooler I can hand it for a few days and let it age some .

17-May-22
Can’t wait to see everything JR! It’s going to be nice!

• Sitka Gear