Al Dente Laptop 27-May-22
CanyDome 04-Jan-23
Al Dente Laptop 06-Jan-23
Al Dente Laptop 28-Mar-23
Al Dente Laptop 23-Apr-23
17-May-22
How'd banquet go this past weekend?

21-May-22
The Banquet went very well. We had great weather, with the rain holding out until about 11PM Saturday night. Jim Willems, Past President of Pope and Young gave a great presentation, and who knew that there was not a huntable population of whitetail deer in Kansas until 1967!!!!

22-May-22
Good to hear.

22-May-22
Good to hear.

26-May-22
Hard to believe the banquet has to be during turkey season. I would have enjoyed attending.

26-May-22
Believe it was explained why banquet is when it is. All about choices. Turkey season is 31 days long , banquet is a couple days.

27-May-22
This was discussed last year. When the Banquet was held at the end of March or beginning of April, the only venues available were hotels, where everyone was stuck inside, as it was still cold, or snowy or one year, during an ice storm. We moved the Banquet to an entire resort, which we have all to ourselves. A lake to fish or boat on, a golf course, a 3D range, a Spartan trail, and acres and acres to wander through. Oh, and you can Turkey hunt also on the property. In fact, we even moved the date, to appease those who did not like that it fell on the opening weekend of Spring Turkey. All of the above mentioned amenities are free to those attending the Banquet. But, you can't please everyone.

04-Jan-23
I like to arrange a banquet in late spring or summer. March and April can still be quite cold and rainy months, which is not very pleasant, especially when the banquet is in nature. Last summer, I organized a fantastic banquet for up to 30 people. It was not easy, but I prepared well. I've been reading garden party ideas, and it worked out pretty well. The first thing I started with was food. Snacks like meatballs on skewers, mini quiches, and tea sandwiches are perfect for garden parties. As for decor, I like to use garlands or lanterns.

06-Jan-23
This year's NYB Banquet will be held on the weekend of May 20th. It will once again be at Sunny Hill Golf Resort. It kicks off on Friday night with a BBQ.

28-Mar-23
Due to unforeseen circumstances, Tom Nelson will not be our Guest Speaker at the Banquet. Gene Hopkins will fill that role, with a great presentation. Gene is walking encyclopedia of bowhunting history.

23-Apr-23
We are a month away folks. I hope everyone can make it.

• Sitka Gear