HOW MY FRIEND CHANGED MY LIFE
Manitoba
Contributors to this thread:
cloeamb 19-May-22
Lottery Spell Win 04-Aug-22
Anonymous 08-Aug-22
Lottery spell 12-Aug-22
19-May-22
I met a friend whom i complained to about my inability to win a tangible sum and he introduced me to Dr Ilekhojie whom helped him with a lottery spell and he won $200,000. I contacted him through him and he assured me that I will win big once he performs the lottey spell for me. He asked me to give him 48 hours for him to get all what is needed for my lottery spell, so i waited for 48 hours and he instructed me to get a ticket depending on how much my heart choses. I bought a powerball ticket and became a millionaire when the draws came. Now i have enough money to set up my business after i was almost homeless. Thank you Dr Ilekhojie i am grateful. I leave his contact here for anyone who needs luck to win. Call him +2348147400259 or Email: [email protected]

04-Aug-22
I am Diana Margaret by name from England, so excited to quickly Appreciate Dr Kachi. who helped me win a lot of money a few weeks ago in the lottery, I was addicted of playing the lottery game, I’ve never won a big amount in the Euromillions lotteries, but other than losing my ticket, I always play when the jackpot is big. I believe that someday I might as well be the lucky winner. I was in the Aldi supermarket store buying a lottery ticket when I overheard Newsagents reveal saying what happens when someone win a National Lottery jackpot in their shop by a powerful doctor called Dr Kachi, i was not easily convince at first so i went online to do some research about Dr Kachi I saw different kind of manifest of testimony how he have help a lot of people to win big lottery game in all over the worldwide, that was what trigger me to contact Dr Kachi i decided to give him a try and told him i want to be the among of the winner he had helps, Dr Kachi assure me not to worry that I'm in rightful place to win my lottery game and ask me to buy lottery jackpot tickets after he have perform a powerful spell numbers and gave to me which i use to play the jackpot draw, and won a massive £40,627,241 EuroMillons, After all my years of financially struggling to win the lottery, I finally win big jackpot, this message is to everyone out there who have been trying all day to win the lottery, believe me this is the only way you can win the lottery, contact WhatsApp number: +1 (570) 775-3362 email [email protected]

08-Aug-22
My name is Douglas! I Never believed i was ever going to be HSV FREE again, DR.Ibinoba has given me reasons to be happy, i was HSV positive for 2 years and all the means and medicine i tried for treatment was not helpful to me, but when i came on the Internet i saw great testimony about DR.Ibinoba on how he was able to cure someone from HSV 2, this person said great things about this man, and advice we contact him for any Disease problem that DR.Ibinoba can be of help, well i decided to give him a try, he requested for my information which i sent to him, and he told me he was going to prepare for me a healing portion, which he wanted me to take for days, and after which i should go back to the hospital for check up, well after taking all the treatment sent to me by DR.Ibinoba, i went back to the Hospital for check up, and now i have been confirmed HSV NEGATIVE, friends you can reach DR.Ibinoba on any treatment of any Disease because i saw many testimony of different disease like, HEPATITIS,HIV AIDS,EPILEPSY, CANCER,CFS and any kind of issues you are facing. He is the only one i can recommend for you all, reach him on [email protected] or whatsApp him now +2348085240869.

12-Aug-22
I am Diana Margaret by name from England, so excited to quickly Appreciate Dr Kachi. who helped me win a lot of money a few weeks ago in the lottery,  I was addicted of playing the lottery game, I’ve never won a big amount in the Euromillions lotteries, but other than losing my ticket, I always play when the jackpot is big. I believe that someday I might as well be the lucky winner. I was in the Aldi supermarket store buying a lottery ticket when I overheard Newsagents reveal saying what happens when someone win a National Lottery jackpot in their shop by a powerful doctor called Dr Kachi, i was not easily convince at first so i went online to do some research about Dr Kachi I saw different kind of manifest of testimony how he have help a lot of people to win big lottery game in all over the worldwide, that was what trigger me to contact Dr Kachi i decided to give him a try and told him i want to be the among of the winner he had helps, Dr Kachi assure me not to worry that I'm in rightful place to win my lottery game and ask me to buy lottery jackpot tickets after he have perform a powerful spell numbers and gave to me which i use to play the jackpot draw, and won a massive £40,627,241 EuroMillons, After all my years of financially struggling to win the lottery, I finally win big jackpot, this message is to everyone out there who have been trying all day to win the lottery, believe me this is the only way you can win the lottery, contact WhatsApp number: +1 (570) 775-3362 email [email protected] his Website, https://drkachispellcast.wixsite.com/my-site

• Sitka Gear