scentman 08-Oct-22
kakiatkids 10-Oct-22
Pat Lefemine 10-Oct-22
pogo 14-Oct-22
scentman 15-Oct-22
pogo 16-Oct-22
pogo 28-Oct-22
23-May-22
pretty quiet on NY threads without him, I'm sure he would have some turkey stories.

08-Oct-22

pogo's embedded Photo
pogo's embedded Photo
I'm sorry I haven't even checked in until now......

Thanks for the kind words.. .. I'm missing the hunting.

My turkey season was the worst that I've ever had. I hunted the farm about six times.... if my memory is right..... and only had three Jake's come to my calls on one. They stuck around harassing my Jake decoy for about 15 minutes. No Jake's were harmed.

I'm really missing being in a stand, especially with this cold front smashing western New York.

Good luck all.......

08-Oct-22
Damn Pogo, just glad to hear your OK, with all that's been going on I was hoping you and your lovely were doing good... welcome back bud!

10-Oct-22
Good to hear from you Pogo, I just loved your hunts. I hope all is well.

10-Oct-22
Same here Pogo. Happy to hear from you again. Sorry your turkey season was rough.

14-Oct-22
Thanks guys. I'm still not deer hunting. Last season was tough on me but this season has been tougher.

My wife was diagnosed with melanoma, it was removed however we have to wait until the end of the month for her dermatologist to check her out to make sure no more spots are found.

We are scheduled to leave for New Mexico on November 3rd but if she needs any treatment we will stay until mid December and just go directly to Florida.

I might..... repeat.... might ground hunt with my crossbow if that happens. We shall see.

15-Oct-22
Well all I can say is it's been really quiet around here since you left and as you can see you have an effect on us fellas in NY. I miss your calm nature and the way you presented yourself on your threads and how you integrated your beloved into your Posts.

16-Oct-22
Thanks for the kind words Eric...... I love the hunt. We shall see if it happens during crossbow season.

28-Oct-22
My wife's dermatologist cleared her for travel. No more melanomas or areas of concern. Just 6 months follow up in or future.

No hunting for me.... we leave November 3rd as planned.

Good luck..... hunt safe.

• Sitka Gear