Nyati 26-May-22
Nyati 26-May-22
Babysaph 27-May-22
JayD 27-May-22
Babysaph 27-May-22
Koog 31-May-22
Koog 31-May-22
26-May-22
It’s been a few years since I have bowhunted for ground hogs - anyone else get into it?

I think they are pretty tasty as well - might have to try to get a few this year.

Anyone have a special recipe for them?

26-May-22
I love doing that. I have eaten them as well. Lots of good recipes out there

26-May-22
The coyotes have about wiped them out here(thats what biologist says) and only ones left are around someones house.

26-May-22
I quit hunting them a few years ago because there were so few of them. 30 years ago u could sit on a high point i fields and pastures and shoot all day . Now u would be lucky to see one. We have a couple that live behind the cabin and we just enjoy seeing them

26-May-22

Nyati 's embedded Photo
Nyati 's embedded Photo
Chucky resting on a bench

27-May-22
Wow. We have lots of em over here.

27-May-22
They are everywhere you look up here JR - it is so strange how each region is - have tons of coyotes here as well.

27-May-22
We have coyotes in Jefferson county and Mineral county.

31-May-22
The groundhog (Marmota monax), also known as a woodchuck, is a rodent of the family Sciuridae, belonging to the group of large ground squirrels known as marmots. Looked it up several months ago out of curiosity. Had several run ins around my place but I've since reduced the population since. I had a plumb tree just about ready to pick, woke up the next morning and every plum was gone. Apparently, they climbed the tree (with fencing surrounding it) and had themselves a marmotan feast.

31-May-22
Hmm, seems the post was duplicated and I see no way to remove the second one. Well, I can change the text.

• Sitka Gear