groundhunter50 31-May-22
oldhunter 31-May-22
RUGER1022 31-May-22
Live2Hunt 01-Jun-22
Hoot 01-Jun-22
30-May-22

Hoot's embedded Photo
Hoot's embedded Photo
This Memorial Day honor and never forget our Veterans that fought and gave the ultimate sacrifice.

30-May-22
Right on Jim!

30-May-22
Today like others, I reflect. I remember those who this country lost. In particular to the F4 Phantom squadron, 327th SAC command, where one man in particular, is forever a MIA. Take a short time out of your day today, and say thanks....... Freedom is not Free.....

With a country so divided today, so much strife, lets look at one another, and realize we can all do better, and those that have gave us our freedom, deserve better, for its in their memory, that we celebrate this day..................... Amen

30-May-22

Drop Tine's embedded Photo
Drop Tine's embedded Photo

30-May-22

RUGER1022's embedded Photo
My grandson TJ wire brushing the moss off of veterans stones so you can read the name & date .

Hr's still upset that the Marines would not take him because of health issues .

30-May-22
Watched Saving Private Ryan . Almost Every Memorial day . Then Head to the Cemetery . " Have a talk with dad " , and go look for some Trout .

30-May-22
It is sad that for many the weekend of the Memorial Day holiday is just another three-day weekend. It used to be called "Decoration Day" but it is now Memorial Day for a reason. My father rests now in Arlington National Cemetery in Washington, D.C. and I have thought of him many times today. As with thousands of his breatharian, today they decorated his gravesite with an American Flag. It seems fitting, heroes all.

30-May-22
I was thinking today of a Marine I was with in Vietnam. One day he's there and the next day he's dead.

30-May-22
Ruger that is very commendable what you do. Never forget. I couldn't get to my Father's grave today to put a flag by his stone but I made sure one was placed there today.

31-May-22
If you want to read a great book, on Wisconsins Vietnam vets, men and women, who are MIA, read Wisconsins 37. This young graduate of UW, assisted by a professor, did exhaustive work on research, and delivered a NY best seller. There is a chapter of each loss, from this state,,,,,,,, Just a thought.............

31-May-22
Ruger, for cleaning the moss from headstones, I used a putty knife to first gently remove the areas of heavy accumulation. As most of the moss was on the porous surfaces and in the lettering etchings, I used a stiff Bristol toothbrush with a 1 to 3 bleach/water mixture. Spray on moss areas and brush, then rinse with clear water. I have done that to stones over 12 years ago, and moss has not redeveloped. I did not want to use a wire brush, as I thought it would be to harsh on the stone. Just a suggestion.

31-May-22

Agree Oldhunter, we spray with Windex & use a soft wire brush . So far so good , they look nice after several scrubbing.

01-Jun-22
Freedom is not Free, all need to remember that.

01-Jun-22
Live +1,000%

• Sitka Gear