Paul@thefort 16-Jun-22
Orion 16-Jun-22
cnelk 16-Jun-22
Mathewsphone 16-Jun-22
Myke 20-Jul-22
04-Jun-22

cnelk's embedded Photo
cnelk's embedded Photo
Any thoughts about how she went missing?

04-Jun-22
Elk, moose or angus hoof to the head, mange, hit by a car, septicemia or maybe killed by a human. Her missing is cause for interest but I don't see why its a cause for concern. Every wolf dies. Average life expectancy is usually 6-8 years in the wild. Our fellow citizens have already decided to spend a bunch of our money relocating more here so if the Alpha doesn't start dating his daughter or a new gal from the wolves just to the north, we will be dropping some new prospects off soon enough.

04-Jun-22
SSS?

04-Jun-22
and a year ago the experts thought she was a he.

04-Jun-22
The few dozen elk that have gone missing in the last year to feed our new guests concern me more.

05-Jun-22
Darn..... Good riddance.

05-Jun-22
How do they know it identified as female?

05-Jun-22
Greg, from what was reported, when this black wolf was first sighted in North Park a few years back, it was id as a male. 18 months ago the wolf was exhibiting denning characteristics, so the wolf was darts and then id as a female. Not sure if a GPS collar was placed on her. I believe one of the new pups has a collar.

05-Jun-22
Rutro

05-Jun-22
Maybe blm has saved her. Won't b missed.

06-Jun-22
She was actually darted and collared in WY by the Feds and logged as a female. When she hooked up with the male and started denning, our guys called up the Feds and asked them to double check the blood sample because "he" was acting like a "she". They did and confirmed they screwed up.

06-Jun-22
Maybe "it" was identifying as a male. Just a thought??

07-Jun-22
HMMMMMMM! Maybe he is a she, kinda like Bruce is Katlyn.

08-Jun-22
I didn't hear or see anything and doubt I ever will.

15-Jun-22
Maybe he is a she? Kinda like our Gov?

16-Jun-22
UP date, this female wolf was GPS collared 5 years ago and now the battery in the collar has run out, as predicted.. Seven wolves have been sighted currently, not 8 as before. The CPW does not know if the wolf is alive or dead according to my source today.

16-Jun-22
Who cares

16-Jun-22
Maybe the collared wolf people should consult Elon Musk for some better batteries

16-Jun-22
And the pack in unit 2 is gone so my source tells me. Thank you wyo wolf hunters

20-Jul-22
Maybe she hitched a ride north to Wyoming? To visit relatives and such. ;-)

• Sitka Gear