relentless 12-Jun-22
groundhunter50 12-Jun-22
relentless 12-Jun-22
Tomas 13-Jun-22
Per48R 15-Jun-22
relentless 15-Jun-22
groundhunter50 16-Jun-22
12-Jun-22
has anyone used the fanatic hammock seat. I like that it offers two poles underneath.

12-Jun-22
There are videos on u tube to compare it to the Millenium tree seat. The plus on the hammock seat, is that it weighs nothing, clips on the belt. And you can also move slowly with it, to either side of your tree..... However I did not find it, to be as comfortable, as the Mtree seat.......................

I have back pack straps on my M tree seat,,,,, For the money the the hammock seat is a nice addition,,,,, You will not break the bank, and can easily afford it,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

I have tried and ordered just about everything, from the Wal Drop to whatever, since I hunt from the ground so much........ What I did not like I easily sold. I found most seats to be too low to the ground, to shoot well from,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

12-Jun-22
thanks man for info.

13-Jun-22
The seat you're referring to is called the Lowdown. What I didn't like was that the fabric was noisy. I lined mine with an old army blanket and covered a foam seat with it too. It was a lot of sewing but it's most comfortable and quiet now.

15-Jun-22
I have a similar seat with only one pole. Great to carry, easy to setup, comfortable and safe to nap in. Awesome for being mobile. It also keeps the cold air from coming in at the waist. This other one may not pivot as easily but should be easier to sit in. Mine you have to spread out the sides to get your but into it.

15-Jun-22
thanks for the info guys. I like being portable and not carrying around a lot of junk on my back.

16-Jun-22
Relentless,,,, I am like you,,,,,, Although I admit, alot of my change in style, had to do with age, I got so tired of gearing up with so much junk on my back. stands, sticks, harnesses, etc,,,,,, Climbers are great, but never found one, I like to carry,,,,,,, So I just went simple,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

My tree seat system, allows me to really be mobile, and gives me no disadvantage in the kettle country, or the hill country of the SW....... My best areas in the north, the stand height is of great advantage, so to address that, I have ladder stands stashed in the woods,,,, To make them easy to handle, they are all 10 footers,,,, I take one section off, to make putting them up by myself a piece of cake,,,,,, I lay them down in the off season, never lost one,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

When I went to almost all ground hunting, I just adjusted my shooting style, and choice of bow length and weight,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, then changed my pack system, and took off,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

The biggest advantage, is take down. I can hunt right to legal time,,,,,, Then I simply stand up, remove seat quietly, and walk out,,,,,,,,, very little disturbance,,,,, I found in hill country, because of thermals and deer movement, if I want to move, it is effortless

• Sitka Gear