Colorado
Contributors to this thread:
KHunter 13-Jun-22
Surfbow 28-Jun-22
Treeline 29-Jun-22
KHunter 06-Jul-22
13-Jun-22

KHunter's embedded Photo
Photo of a ram I saw during scouting for my most recent sheep hunt.
KHunter's embedded Photo
Photo of a ram I saw during scouting for my most recent sheep hunt.

KHunter's Link
Our Rocky Mountain Bighorn Society annual fundraising Rendezvous and member gathering was Saturday June 11th. We also held our raffle drawings for the 2022 Governor’s tag Bighorn Sheep, Mt. Goat and Pronghorn licenses.

Take a look at the lucky winners list for these and other major raffle winners at the attached RMBS website link. Over $300,000 was raised and will be used to support programs and projects to understand and enhance wild sheep populations.

A bit more about the RMBS and why you should consider joining and urging your friends and family to join and support our mission to put more sheep on the mountain.

Rocky Mountain Bighorn Society is dedicated to the conservation and enhancement of bighorn sheep populations in Colorado and throughout the west. We promote scientific wildlife management and educate the public about the natural history and conservation needs of bighorn sheep.

We raise funds throughout the the year and put the dollars toward a long list of projects and activities to understand and enhance sheep populations, movement across the landscape and to define and address critical habitat issues. When you draw a sheep tag in Colorado the herd you will be hunting has in some way benefitted from the efforts of the Rocky Mountain Bighorn Society.

On Saturday we hosted over 400 folks at the Rendezvous who participated in a day of special presentations, the annual membership meeting, a youth program with games and hunting ethics education. The evening included a social hour, dinner, live auction and the raffle drawings. Was sure fun catch up with so many bowsiters throughout the event.

If you drew Sheep or Mt. Goat this year, get signed up on our website to attend the July 9th Sheep and Goat hunter Meet and Greet. The sooner you sign up, the more time we will have to ensure we have experts and past hunters for your unit on hand to go over maps and strategies with you to help your scouting and hunting.

28-Jun-22
I didn't win any of the tags, but my new rifle sure is nice :)

29-Jun-22
Just another donation!

06-Jul-22
And an appreciated donation going to an important cause! Thanks!!

• Sitka Gear