hvac tech 05-Sep-22
Red Beastmaster 06-Sep-22
Bob Hildenbrand 06-Sep-22
Red Beastmaster 07-Sep-22
Bob McArthur 08-Sep-22
hawkeye in PA 08-Sep-22
Dale Hajas 08-Sep-22
25-Jun-22
Wills Mt Archers will have two shoots this season August 21 and Sept 25 pm for details the club is in Bedford Co 5 miles north of Hyndman Pa

25-Jun-22
I'm planning on going. Nice bunch of guys put these shoots together. Always a good time and good food too.

Maybe we can round up the tribe to help support a good club.

26-Jun-22
Do they have coffee?

26-Jun-22
Yes there is coffee

27-Jun-22
Joe can you give me a history of this club? Stuff like acres, years of existence, member #s, accessibility for new members, etc etc.... How about a picture or 3? If you dont want to answer those publicly just fire me an email at [email protected].

Thanks. Ill make you a pot of my best coffee:) well........ Ill think about it anyway;)

27-Jun-22

Metikki's embedded Photo
Metikki's embedded Photo

27-Jun-22

Metikki's embedded Photo
Metikki's embedded Photo
Nectar of the gods:)

27-Jun-22
Dale, your questions should be directed to GDS. He's a founder of the club.

Hvac is just a pawn in the chess game of life.

28-Jul-22
Dale, the land is leased and likely about 60 or 70 acres initially was used when we had the field ranges setup. It was est. in 1974 in my kitchen with about five guys and expanded over the years. We had quite a few shoots there in the "glory years" and even had a PSAA regional there I believe that was in 1978. It is not just a traditional club, it's inclusive and pretty much always has been. I haven't shot there in a while myself, but they do have a few dedicated members that keep the fires burning. Some of us old guys just got burned out after a few decades of involvement and the younger guys took over the reins. The club started basically because the club we had been shooting at was fading away as far as PSAA representation, so we filled that impending void. Now they just have a few 3D shoots a year. It's a beautiful area up there on the Mays property. It's on top of Savage Mountain at the head of Tarwater Hollow (Holler). :) Out of the five us that started the club, only one is left. Those days are just pleasant memories for me now and I miss my buddies and the addictive enthusiasm we had for shooting our bows.

30-Jul-22
Love those "good old days stories". It's a different world today.

01-Aug-22
Thanks George. Appreciate the history and Ill try my best to get up there.

14-Aug-22
Next week is the august shoot maybe we can get a crowd to come out and shoot .

14-Aug-22
Next week is the august shoot maybe we can get a crowd to come out and shoot .

14-Aug-22
How about an address?? Ill post it on my facebook page..... The sooner the better.

14-Aug-22
I'm trying to round up a truckload of archers.

21-Aug-22
You girls missed a good time today.

Mark your calendars, Sept 25 will be the next shoot.

29-Aug-22
I will get the GPS coordinates and post them . The club has no physical address.

05-Sep-22
I will list direction to the club from Two points one being Manns Choice it is about 9 miles south on rt 96 to gravel pitt Church . The other being about 5 miles north of Hyndman at the Church turn there is a sign were you turn off rt 96 then follow the sign . If you have questions PM me i can help i will still get the coordinates .

06-Sep-22
Hvac, put up a sign at the turn off the hard road. That should do it.

06-Sep-22
Better yet. Just stand at the intersection. I'm sure one of us will pick you up:^)

07-Sep-22
He might be churned into a just a wet spot before anyone offers to pick him up.

08-Sep-22

Bob McArthur's embedded Photo
Bob McArthur's embedded Photo
When I'm at shoots I make gourmet quality camp meals for my friends...Hajas just makes them coffee.

I made this at ETAR & invited Dale & Jared for dinner. I fed 8 people. Know what I didn't give them? Coffee. But hey, that's just me. Dutch oven bacon wrapped, mozzarella stuffed, meatloaf with venison medallions, garlic cloves, and chicken of the woods mushrooms. :)

08-Sep-22
Sometimes it not even his coffee:)

08-Sep-22
Lolol And as usual members that are from different worlds, but members in mine, come together to join together. At ETAR, hawkeye crashed Bob's camp of 8 or 10 members, it didnt matter none to upper echelon members of the PBS, UBP folks, hayl it couldve been the Mickey Mouse Club, like moths to a flame, as Jared and I arrive, so raises the levels of Camp expectations. :)

Bob, you need to be "broken in" to my camp coffee, its not for the regular Joe :) At Camp Fistmele, I went from Cold Rolling Rock horses, to Bobs camp for good food and some chinese beer call Yingpling or something.....I think it were puddle water lol Jeff I like my camp friends to actually participate in a great camp experience, So I sometimes pretend to forget to bring stuff lol

• Sitka Gear