Mpdh 11-Nov-22
craigmcalvey 13-Nov-22
swampcop 15-Nov-22
Groundhunter 28-Nov-22
swampcop 18-Nov-23
BOWNUT 20-Nov-23
Groundhunter 29-Nov-23
29-Jun-22
Well I see we will have this , this year. I called and asked if they would have a call in system, but they were not sure at this time.................

26-Aug-22
The app for your phone seems very simple to use.

12-Sep-22
Been using it in Ohio and Pennsylvania for quite a few years. It does make it easy. In Ohio, you get a number from the Game dept. and a printable sheet.

30-Sep-22
Looks pretty easy

31-Oct-22
Simple to use.

11-Nov-22
The only thing I don’t like about it is asking you to pinpoint the kill location on a map. Why does anyone need to know that? They already have the county.

13-Nov-22
I agree with the drop the pin on the kill part. And on a mobile it’s not easy to do IMO. That said, theoretically it’s for data collection so I guess it’s good. It would be interesting to see the map of my county post season to see all the pins and be able to tell who is taking does and who isn’t. Need a lot of does shot around me.

15-Nov-22
I would bet that a fair number of hunters in the state don’t even know where they killed their deer. It’s just way to easy to touch a map with your finger in the general area.

Another plus would be that if a deer was actually registered properly with the location and tested positive for disease, all hunters within a specified radius of the positive find could be notified.

I understand the apprehension but can also see the benefit.

28-Nov-22
Well I used it Saturday. It took less than 2 minutes. Very easy. Just had to drive about 8 miles to get service.

18-Nov-23
There seem to be a lot fewer complaints regarding the registration system this year. Must be something else to complain about. :)

20-Nov-23
I like the reporting by township a lot better. I think over time this system will be better for everyone.

29-Nov-23
I wish I could use it, been a tough year in the UP. Well I just keep at it. Ha ha

• Sitka Gear