Griz 12-Jul-22
Woody 17-Jul-22
Rut Nut 17-Jul-22
Bowhunting 5C 17-Jul-22
dpms 18-Jul-22
12-Jul-22

Rut Nut's embedded Photo
Rut Nut's embedded Photo
Looks like the 6 tag “possession” limit might go away next year..............

12-Jul-22

Rut Nut's embedded Photo
Rut Nut's embedded Photo

12-Jul-22

Rut Nut's embedded Photo
Rut Nut's embedded Photo
At least one of the commissioners have some common sense.......................

“Fredericks said removing the antlerless license purchase limit would have little effect in most areas but would better accommodate some hunters.”

12-Jul-22
if Im not mistaken, Fredericks is a UBP life member too. Dennis was ONE of the main movers to get the archery extension from 4 to 6 weeks. He's leaving soon and bowhunters owe him a debt of gratitude IMHO.

Hopefully, the UBP will offer some kind of recognition for Dennis' Record of support for The bowhunters of Pa. HINT HINT HINT

FWIW- at a dinner later that night, one of my UBP brothers introduced me to Heide Prescott, PETA exec, and she told me "You seem like a nice guy for a murderer!" I may have that put on my gravestone:)

12-Jul-22
Good!

12-Jul-22
I'd rather they kept it the way it was last year.

12-Jul-22
Thanks for that info Dale- was unaware!

I would agree with Heidi’s assessment however I would add the word “hotdog” (murderer! ;-)

At least they seem to be willing to correct their mistake Bob!

12-Jul-22
Special Regs tags should be unlimited so they can't use the excuse of anti's buying up all the tags. Let them buy all they want and burn them......it only adds to the PGC coffers. Kill will not go up much and they want them all killed down here anyway. Those with access will be able to hunt until the last day and always have a tag available.

17-Jul-22
With everything electronic now, why not have the ability to purchase another tag when you report your kill. That way tags aren't stock piled and the PGC can stop the sale when limits are reached. Guys that have the ability to fill tags will get them, and those who aren't shooting anything. won't be sitting on multiple tags.

17-Jul-22
That’s a good question......................

17-Jul-22
Griz, those anti's do buy doe tags, just saying.

18-Jul-22
As far as the antis buying tags, the PGC knows how many tags it takes to kill a deer. I say let the antis buy all the tags they want(if that really is occurring to any measurable degree). The PGC would just increase the allocations to adjust for more tags needed per harvest and get more revenue as a result.

• Sitka Gear