tinman 14-Jul-22
Jaquomo 14-Jul-22
Jordan 16-Jul-22
Paul@thefort 17-Jul-22
Woobie 20-Jul-22
rickepanton 06-Apr-23
SBC 06-Apr-23
13-Jul-22
This evening, at 7 pm at the Rialto theater, $20. at the door.

13-Jul-22
Is this the four hour BHA infomercial with two hours of film?

13-Jul-22
No, I have attended in the past. About Full Draw films

For the young and old—it’s bowhunting and adventure on “the Big Screen.” Our primary goal is to unite bowhunters, fuel outdoorsman and create excitement for all those passionate about Archery. This is an event you won't want to miss!!

Our Objective… to create a film festival for hunting filmmakers where we can showcase their talents and introduce them to the film and hunting industry. These independent filmmakers all share a common passion ~ Bowhunting! Partnering up with them, we can capture the true essence of bowhunting in the backcountry and provide a show that relates to the American sportsman. There is no other hunting event like this!

14-Jul-22
In Highlands Ranch area the 14th. Been a while but these were fun a few years back.

14-Jul-22
Paul, the last Full Draw I attended was an ordeal. A total BHA infomercial with some great film footage interspersed. But when they have drawing after drawing after drawing after drawing for things like a hat or a t shirt, it drags on way too long. And you have to stay until the bitter end to find out if you won one of the real prizes. Used to be fun, but I'll never endure another one again.

16-Jul-22
Piss Baby

17-Jul-22
I left at the intermission and just prior to the give always. Past my bedtime.

20-Jul-22
I was at the Highlands Ranch one (Lonetree). It's fun, but ending at 11pm on a worknight is a bit much.

06-Apr-23
Dang, I wish I had stumbled across this post earlier! I've been looking for some unique and interesting events to incorporate into one of my film projects for school. Oh well, maybe next time. On a brighter note, I recently discovered a film school in Prague that I'm super excited about. It's called the Prague Film Institute, and they offer some amazing programs for aspiring filmmakers. I'm definitely considering applying in the future. By the way, I'm new here, so it's great to connect with fellow film enthusiasts.

06-Apr-23
Can someone post the Highlands Ranch tour stop info?

My web browser wont let me call it up. Says it's a dangerous website.

• Sitka Gear