Lone Eagle 02-Aug-22
Babysaph 03-Aug-22
Babysaph 03-Aug-22
hoppies56 04-Aug-22
babysaph 04-Aug-22
Lone Eagle 05-Aug-22
Babysaph 05-Aug-22
31-Jul-22
can't find in regulations where electronic bow sights are illegal, I know they are but can't prove it to a friend?

31-Jul-22
Buckskinner , Iam not sure what you are calling electronic sights , However there is nothing in wv hunting reg that reads they are illegal

02-Aug-22
Thanks Hoppies56, back in the '80's it was illegal to use lighted site pins

02-Aug-22
For your information, Pope and Young will not accept entries that are electronically aided in there harvest.

03-Aug-22
Who police’s that Lone Eagle? The same people that police the snake killing? I hate laws that insult my intelligence. Hard to tell how many PY animals were killed with those glowing site pins. ??

03-Aug-22
Who police’s that Lone Eagle? The same people that police the snake killing? I hate laws that insult my intelligence. Hard to tell how many PY animals were killed with those glowing site pins. ??

04-Aug-22
Electronic sights,have come a long way in last few years ,Range finding sights are available if a hunter has the cash to spend .

04-Aug-22
Well I can not judge distance at all and if I was a compound hunter I would have one on my bow.

05-Aug-22
Who polices it, that's a good question. I'm sure there are many animals listed that may have not met their standards.

05-Aug-22
Yep

• Sitka Gear