Quinn @work 02-Aug-22
kscowboy 02-Aug-22
KHunter 02-Aug-22
Treeline 04-Aug-22
bowyer45 06-Aug-22
Quinn @work 09-Aug-22
02-Aug-22
OK, well I'll start it.

Was anyone else's little man still walking while CPW employees purchased their tags this morning. LOL. Actually I knew I had zero chance at a unit with 1 tag. I hate virtual waiting rooms.

Hope some of you scored what you wanted!

02-Aug-22
Posted this in the other thread right before you created this one:

That was fun. Log-in 20 minutes early to then sit in the queue and finally let in after the system was online for 5+ minutes. Of course, nothing I wanted was available. I've been successful before, just not this year. Looks like OTC for me.

02-Aug-22
Rookie mistakes by veterans are not worthy of complaint. You fellas been around plenty long enough to know to log in a LOT earlier so you are out of the queue in plenty of time?

Now the new ethnicity question pop up window was a neat, new and time-consuming curveball that blocked a lot of guys from getting tag in cart quickly enough. That one is worthy of this thread. although it did not hang me up.

04-Aug-22
Total BS system. Actually was at the CPW office today at Stagecoach and the guy told me he had gotten two rifle deer tags that he wanted on the leftover draw, what was my problem???

What a screwed up system!

06-Aug-22
First week of all seasons should be residents only!

09-Aug-22
Yep. Makes no sense why we have to give Non-residents an equal opportunity to leftover tags. CPW loves their money though.

• Sitka Gear