bill v 22-Aug-22
Rut Nut 22-Aug-22
Olink 23-Aug-22
Rut Nut 23-Aug-22
LostnWoods 25-Aug-22
dpms 30-Aug-22
Rut Nut 30-Aug-22
16-Aug-22
Is there a way to watch the draw this weekend? Anyone going?

17-Aug-22
Did you fellas know that the PGC is violating Title 34 by holding the drawing offsite beforehand then announcing the winners at the elk expo? Title 34 ( the law) states that the commission shall hold a random drawing at the visitors center.

17-Aug-22
I did last year, but I thought that was due to COVID?

20-Aug-22
So, did they do the draw today? Or will it be tomorrow?

20-Aug-22
Today, and more non residents for archery than ever. Terrible... We Live here with max points and the draw is 30% non resident?

20-Aug-22
Found it. Nuttin here, no surprise

22-Aug-22
35% archery bull went to non resident to be exact. Its a joke! Not only is the draw illegal under law, but non residents have the same odds as residents and there is no cap on the number of non res that can be drawn.

Apparently there was a question and answer session and someone in the audience asked why the draw was being done illegally and pointed out the law. There was a lot of looking around and a non answer was given.

22-Aug-22
Guess that’s the last year they’ll allow questions

22-Aug-22
Gene- I guess you need to lobby the legislature to cut the amount of non-resident tags available like some of the western states do. Might as well jack up the price too! I’ve always said we should make the non-resident tags/licenses price reciprocal ...................if Colorado charges $600 for a non-resident elk tag, then charge $600 for a Pa Elk tag for Colorado residents. Same for each state..................

23-Aug-22
Has a list of tag winners been posted anywhere?

23-Aug-22
Yes. Check the ARCHERY ELK OUTFITTERS thread

25-Aug-22
RUT NUT I agree love your thought here!

30-Aug-22
Rut. I reached out to my local rep about just that. The need to increase non resident tag fees, cap the number of non resident tags that can be awarded and bringing the drawing to the public live and in person as required by law.

30-Aug-22
Yep- I need to do the same thing before the season starts.,

• Sitka Gear