koogie 07-Sep-22
koogie 07-Sep-22
Babysaph 08-Sep-22
Koogie 23-Sep-22
Paul Dickey 28-Sep-22
24-Aug-22

Koog's embedded Photo
Koog's embedded Photo
Starting off good, just hung my cameras last week.

24-Aug-22

Koog's embedded Photo
Koog's embedded Photo
Koog's embedded Photo
Koog's embedded Photo
Koog's embedded Photo
Koog's embedded Photo
Starting off good, just hung my cameras last week.

24-Aug-22
Looks good. good luck

31-Aug-22

hoppies56's embedded Photo

31-Aug-22

01-Sep-22
Nice hoppies, I see tons of acorns this year and I'm hoping they don't keep the deer hidden when they start dropping. I had that camera up for week and got those pics. Last week I added some corn hoping to lure them out. The first week I got 64 pics at that sight but after putting corn out, I got over 800 pics the next 4 days with a 15 second delay. I have a much larger plot on top of the hill about 400 yards away where I have a cam on both ends, I didn't check it last week but it usually gets twice as many pics if not more. Every year I end up setting the delays at 30 seconds so I'm looking forward to checking them when I get back in Saturday. I hope I get to see a couple more bucks from last year. That 3rd buck I posted, I saw him last Saturday morning with a younger buck. He was nice but 1 to 2 years away from being a shooter in my opinion.

01-Sep-22
On another note, I have been shooting my bow to the tune of about 150 shots a day. Not to be a better hunter but I'm working on long distance shooting out to 70 yards. I have a Mathews No-Cam and believe it or not the string broke 3 inches below the service and took out a chunk of flesh from my left hand, that smarted. When I took the bow to have a new string put on the shop noticed both upper limbs were damaged. Second time I had those limbs replaced, first time was back in February. So I junked it and replaced it with the VRX 29 inch bow. I hated to get rid of it but I don't want to take chances with it and I was going to replace it at the end of the year anyway. It's been a good bow, killed about 25 deer with it since 2015 but that VRX is something to behold. The hold is tremendously better and the 25 ft per second faster is amazing. Luckily I have time to sight and practice before the new season.

01-Sep-22
Wow 70 yards is a long drive in a Buick. Good luck. I got mine shooting out to 15 yards lol

04-Sep-22
Nice deer

04-Sep-22
I’ve had cameras up since July and haven’t got a single deer picture

04-Sep-22
Very nice pics! Should be an interesting Fall…..

05-Sep-22

05-Sep-22

05-Sep-22
Well said Paul

06-Sep-22

Koog's embedded Photo
Koog's embedded Photo
Some new pics from another plot. Count the legs on the night time pic, nice head gear though.

06-Sep-22

Koog's embedded Photo
Koog's embedded Photo
Koog's embedded Photo
Koog's embedded Photo
Koog's embedded Photo
Koog's embedded Photo
Some new pics from another plot. Count the legs on the night time pic, nice head gear though.

06-Sep-22
Don’t know what happened Doc, try to send a pic didn’t work

06-Sep-22

Rhewy's embedded Photo
Rhewy's embedded Photo
this one is a regular at 5:30 in the morning

07-Sep-22

koogie's embedded Photo
koogie's embedded Photo
koogie's embedded Photo
koogie's embedded Photo
koogie's embedded Photo
koogie's embedded Photo
koogie's embedded Photo
koogie's embedded Photo
More pics behind the house

07-Sep-22

koogie's embedded Photo
koogie's embedded Photo
koogie's embedded Photo
koogie's embedded Photo
Looks as though I should have options this year.

08-Sep-22
Good luck buddy

23-Sep-22
Every time I get into Bowsite I'm having to re-register before I can make a post. Anyone else experiencing this? Anyway, this week the deer have seemed to disappeared. I'm not seeing them anywhere. I guess the acorns dropping have moved them into the woods. I'm going to scout a few oak groves at lunch to see if I may need to adjust my strategy for opening weekend.

28-Sep-22

Paul Dickey 's embedded Photo
Paul Dickey 's embedded Photo

• Sitka Gear