Proline 22-Oct-22
Jello 23-Oct-22
Bowhunt3138 23-Oct-22
Jello 24-Oct-22
Proline 26-Oct-22
30-Aug-22

Jello's embedded Photo
Jello's embedded Photo
Hey! New to the site and only my second year hunting in NH. Been doing some preseason scouting and have a few cams out. Mostly just does and fawns on cam, wondering if others have any good shots on trail cams this year? Also, hoping to get some activity on this NH forum. Thanks

31-Aug-22
Ran cameras pretty much all summer. Lot of bears lol. No real stud bucks but a couple decent ones that need another year. Stands are all up.

11-Sep-22
All summer only does fawns and turkey. The past week I've gotten pictures of a forkie and a basket eight . So I guess they're starting to come out of they're lairs?

17-Sep-22

Jello's embedded Photo
Jello's embedded Photo
I finally got a nice buck on cam. Now gotta find the right time to sit this spot.

18-Sep-22
He's a good one !! Good luck!!

25-Sep-22

Bowhunt3138's embedded Photo
Bowhunt3138's embedded Photo
Should have been in the stand this morning

28-Sep-22
That is the way it always goes, when you can’t be in the stand the deer know it.

22-Oct-22
You two having any luck? Things are picking up. Thursday evening I had 3 different bucks and 5 does around from 4-5pm. The bucks were forks and baskets but good to see. One of the forks came in pushing a doe that was running for her life. Hope the big guys show soon.

23-Oct-22
Set up this morning at a pinch point where I have a game cam but the batteries died about 2 weeks ago. Figured I’d hunt it and change the batteries this morning. About 5 mins before legal had 3 does come by within 12 yards, drew back but couldn’t see enough anatomy to make an ethical shot. So far a great start to the morning. Last week jumped a nice buck walking in and a 2 does does but still waiting to take one down.

23-Oct-22
Got a doe in K about ten days ago. Not getting any buck pictures. Any time now. Good luck !!

24-Oct-22

Jello's embedded Photo
Jello's embedded Photo
Had a close encounter with a giant tonight. Saw him for the first time on cam yesterday, then today spooked him walking in. I was not expecting him to be there when I walked in.

26-Oct-22
Nice buck. Keep on him…

• Sitka Gear