13-Sep-22

13-Sep-22
Bingo...that's a goodie!!!

13-Sep-22
Love it. hope it works, worthy for a FB post for sure

13-Sep-22
LOL

13-Sep-22
Missed a few of his accomplishments… or maybe those are better attributed to his husband.

Democrats have all moved so far into American hating Marxists. They all need to be removed from any positions of power over the citizens of this once great country…

13-Sep-22
Careful with that post there are bowsiters here who voted for him and love him.

13-Sep-22
Soccer will be along soon

13-Sep-22
I sure miss what use to be Colorado !!

14-Sep-22
If there's someone running against Polis, they better get busy and get some adds on the TV. I've seen 20 to 1 adds for Polis to those otherwise.

14-Sep-22
Heidi Ganahl. I hope my prediction on who wins is wrong.

15-Sep-22
That ad should be playing on every television channel, all day, every day. Everything he and the Democrats have done to screw Colorado citizens should be advertised on billboards across the front range…

15-Sep-22

Glunt@work's Link
Heres the group behind it.

15-Sep-22
He will win by a wide margin, unfortunately. Then we have four more years of Marlon appointing more Wildlife Commissioners who are not friends of hunters

19-Sep-22
I've been summoned.

Haha Well he isnt an election denying conspiracy theorist and trump loyalist. Those people automatically dont get my vote regardless of how gay the other person is.

20-Sep-22
I watched a lot of football this weekend and it was loaded with Democrat ads. Not one Republican ad. The I 25 rotating billboards are a joke. This reminds me of the wolf vote

20-Sep-22
It sure is a sad deal when elections can be bought with ads, rather then people actually using their brain. If you believed the Polis ads, he just cuts taxes at every opportunity, and the reason we ha no fires this year is because of him.

20-Sep-22
It's true grasshopper this election will be bought with ads by a guy with a 1 day fishing license and another guy claiming he cut taxes. I still haven't gotten my TABOR refund but that's ok.

20-Sep-22
I'm disappointed that the big money on the GOP side doesn't want to try and flip CO. I think most people don't know who Heidi is or that she is running.

20-Sep-22
They have absolutely no idea who Heidi is. I run my own business from Colorado Springs to Fort Collins and I'm in alot of neighborhoods. I rarely see O'Dea or Heidi signs

21-Sep-22

JohnMC's embedded Photo
JohnMC's embedded Photo

JohnMC's Link
This was on Steve Wells fence NE of Greeley.

21-Sep-22
Interesting tidbit from Heidi Ganahl:

Colorado is currently the HIGHEST in inflation nationally at 15.6%… To put this into perspective, the national inflation rate is 8.3% so that’s an additional SEVEN PERCENT that Jared Polis is costing hardworking Coloradans.

Thanks to Jared Polis, the average family will pay $11,000 more to live this year.

Downright sickening!

21-Sep-22
Unless Heidi starts blast in the airwaves during NFL Sundays, during the evening news or putting up more putting up more billboards that aren't on a rotational basis up-and-down I 25 then she's going to get beat and so will Odea.

22-Sep-22
Agreed.

22-Sep-22
I miss the 80s and 90s Colorado

22-Sep-22
I miss 2005 Colorado

23-Sep-22
Yeah, Colorado was so nice in the 80’s and 90’s.

I remember back in the late 80’s and 90’s when Colorado was offering incentives to bring more computer/electronic businesses here from California. The big lie was that these new businesses and people would ease the tax burden and be good for the economy. Sure screwed up a once great state…

23-Sep-22
I knew we had it good and that it would change. I underestimated how fast it would go.

• Sitka Gear