horsethief51 20-Sep-22
Yodameister 26-Sep-22
Yodameister 26-Sep-22
Yodameister 26-Sep-22
hawkeye in PA 26-Sep-22
Rut Nut 26-Sep-22
horsethief51 26-Sep-22
17-Sep-22
Good luck to those out in the special regs area. Be safe, shoot straight, and remember to wear your safety harness.

17-Sep-22

bill v's embedded Photo
bill v's embedded Photo
My view. Good luck everyone

17-Sep-22
Guess it’s just us out here

17-Sep-22
Thanks Brian- same to you! Good luck Bill!

Pushed a few walking in before daylight. Had one come in to 10’ and bust me again before it was light enough to shoot. Then right at 6:15 had a doe at 25 y but she was on high alert. Could not get a shot.

17-Sep-22
Good luck Rut!

17-Sep-22
Good luck Rut. I’ve got swim trunks, flip flops and a drink with an umbrella for the afternoon sit. :-)

17-Sep-22

Stekewood's embedded Photo
Stekewood's embedded Photo
Slept in this morning but filled half my tags this evening. Back to the courthouse Monday…….

And before the keyboard police chime in, they are all tagged and they aren’t gutted because the landowner doesn’t want gut piles on the property. They are now clean as a whistle and hanging in my 35 degree cooler.

18-Sep-22
Way to go Steve. Have a great season.

18-Sep-22
Nice. It was my first time hunting an old friend's property near Fleetwood and I saw 6 does in my morning sit. I was just enjoying the weather and I passed up a slam dunk shot around 9 AM. I was all by myself and wasn't sure where my 5C tag was. I saw 7 deer on my afternoon sit from a different stand. Just feeling out the area and not in a hurry. I have 2 more days to hunt.

18-Sep-22
Got to have breakfast with Rut Nut at the Airport Diner. I guess I will see him at the farm in 2 or 3 weeks.

18-Sep-22
Always good to have breakfast and share a recap of the morning hunt. I forgot to mention I witnessed a black farm cat leap from a perch about 10’ to my right and pounce on something at the edge of the soybeans. Took me a few moments to figure out what it was as It was obscured by the soybeans. It eventually walked away thru the beans and all I could see was the plants moving as it walked away.

I was sitting under a big oak tree and got crapped on by a squirrel- thought it was bird poop but then I realized it was eating acorns and raining down shells on me! That was a first..................

LOL Brian and Steve! Don’t worry about the “keyboard police”..................their authority is very limited! ;-) Nice haul- good to see you’re filling those tags and helping the landowners! I hope to do the same thing next week at the 5C Hunt!

18-Sep-22
Steve the tag hog. Lol

Way to go buddy

18-Sep-22
Congratulations! I can't imagine why someone would have a problem with someone getting tags if they are able to fill them.

20-Sep-22
Saw four does early Monday. Skipped going out in the PM due to the passing PM rains. Just felt too icky. Had 3 does in front of my stand 20 minutes before shooting time that wandered off. 2 more does entered the other side of the field and fed until 8 AM before being joined by the other 3 from earlier. Nothing close enough.

26-Sep-22

Yodameister's embedded Photo
First Day 6 Point
First Day 6 Point
Early season opener in 2B last weekend (17th). Dalton made a good shot when I stopped this buck at 18 yards. He piled up after a 60 yard dash.

26-Sep-22

Tiny Doe
Tiny Doe
My evening doe from ground level was less than 10 yards away but all alone. She didn’t go far but there was major ground shrinkage. Still, a great way to start the season.

26-Sep-22
Thanks to my brother for all the preseason scouting and guiding that leads to our success and so much fun!

26-Sep-22
Congratulations to your son and you.

26-Sep-22
That’s GREAT Curtis! Tell Dalton we all said CONGRATS! I can still picture him set up in the middle of the corn field with his decoy a couple years ago! : )

And congrats on your doe! Doesn’t matter how big they are.................they all have a mouth! ;-)

26-Sep-22
Way to go guys.

• Sitka Gear