Rut Nut 23-Sep-22
Dale Hajas 23-Sep-22
Rut Nut 23-Sep-22
Stekewood 24-Sep-22
Dougell 28-Sep-22
20-Sep-22

bill v's embedded Photo
bill v's embedded Photo
This is brand new a few minutes ago. Hope everyone can take a moment to make a quick comment in support of this bill to get rid of the pinks

20-Sep-22

bill v's embedded Photo
bill v's embedded Photo

20-Sep-22
I’m asking UBP members and non members to help out with this. Doesn’t have to be long, just show support

Example:

Dear Sir , I’m emailing in support of SB431. This Pink Envelopes must be discontinued. Thanks Bill Vollmerding

If you want to write more great. But at least show support

20-Sep-22
Done. While I don't mind doing the pink envelope thing, it took over a month (and a few days after the season opened in 5C) to receive my 3rd round tag. There just isn't any reason it needs to take that long in today's world.

20-Sep-22
Don't send your apps to Lancaster. They are horrible. My GF's son is still waiting for his second round tag to show up. He got the email that it was processed three weeks ago.

20-Sep-22

Rut Nut's Link
LET’S GO FOLKS..............NOW’S THE TIME! : )

21-Sep-22
Olink, problem is the US Mail.

21-Sep-22

Stekewood's Link
One step closer......

21-Sep-22
SB 431 passed. 45-5

Onto the house

22-Sep-22
There are 67 counties in Pennsylvania. Figure each county has 2 people processing the doe tags. That's a 134 people. Those 134 people handle 948000 doe tag applications. If the game commission gets rid of that system and brings everything in house, Do you really think they will be able to process those 948000 tags in a timely manner?

22-Sep-22
Bob- they are not going in house................it will all be done automatically by the PALS system! That is the point- take the human element out of the equation!

22-Sep-22
The Game Commission isn't getting rid of anything. They support a better system, and have for some time, but it has to be implemented by our State government. Finally it looks like that is going to happen. It's amazing how many hunters still don't understand how all this works.

Those little machines at the treasurer's office that print the tags are the same machines that are at every license issuing agent, as well as at the online license fulfillment office. Everything is basically ready to go already. The only difference is that instead of relying on 134 people at 66 locations to handle all those tags, there will be more than 900 places to go get them. Better yet, we will be able to do it ourselves at our computer. The actual process will be exactly the same as it is now. The information gets entered and the license prints.

If someone really has a love for getting their antlerless licenses from their secret treasurer, nothing will be stopping them from still doing so.

23-Sep-22
Exactly Steve! Will be so much more efficient when EVERYTHING is on the PALS System!

23-Sep-22
I got a bunch of pink envelopes for those that arent OCD:)

23-Sep-22
Send them to me Dale! I wanna have a ceremonial bonfire when it passes! : )

24-Sep-22
I think you’ve got that backwards Dale. Pink envelopes are the perfect OCD project!

28-Sep-22
I've never had an issue getting or recieving a doe tag.Three times I've ordered licenses and or DMAP tags online and had to make several phone calls to get them.

• Sitka Gear