KHunter 10-Oct-22
bcoufal 10-Oct-22
SlipShot 10-Oct-22
Aspen Ghost 10-Oct-22
KHunter 10-Oct-22
cnelk 10-Oct-22
SlipShot 11-Oct-22
10-Oct-22
Found a InReach MINI north of Grand Junction during archery season. Would love to get it back to owner. Tell me what was clipped to it and I will get it back to you. I called Garmin and they told me to take it to local PD. I will do this if I can't find the owner.

10-Oct-22
turn it on, and send some messages with it to likely suspects is the most certain way to find the owner. they almost certainly have key folks in the contacts.

10-Oct-22
Look at it and see if has any sent messages and send them a message to help them claim if there are any.

10-Oct-22
Good idea, I had not even tried to charge it yet. Doing that now.

10-Oct-22
In order for it to work, the owner had to register his inreach with Garmin using the unit's unique ID. I understand why Inreach wouldn't give you the owners info but they certainly have it. I don't understand why they didn't get your contact info and pass it on to the owner.

Since Inreach won't help, then sending messages to the contact list is definitely a good solution. The unit itself might not send the message if the subscription is over but you should be able to get email/phone info of the contacts and contact them.

10-Oct-22
if unfamiliar how to use hit me up and I will guide you.

10-Oct-22
Hit the SOS button. You’ll find out who’s it is in no time

11-Oct-22
Thanks everyone! Found the owner.

• Sitka Gear