Lone Eagle's embedded Photo
Mike Stover and I got a couple of nice bears with Allen Bennett of Pinnacle Outfitters in New Mexico. Allen runs a first class operation.

12-Oct-22
Congratulations! You can’t find a better bear hunt

12-Oct-22
Congrats. Nice bears

12-Oct-22
Congrats! Beautiful!

14-Oct-22
I just thought I'd mention one more thing. My bear was an auction hunt from the WVBA spring banquet. So...if any of you are looking for a top notch outfitter....search no further than Allen Bennett with Pinnacle Outfitters in New Mexico. Besides black bears, he guides for Mt. Lion and Elk too.

15-Oct-22
Congratulations guys --beautiful bear.

15-Oct-22
I will 2nd what Greg said about Pinnacle Outfitters. First class operation and the bear hunt is a ton of fun!

15-Oct-22
I would like to do the Mtn lion hunt

15-Oct-22
They kill some good lions each year. He's so good he's booking 2 years out. He was also 100% kill on bears so far this year, even with the unseasonable rain.

15-Oct-22

16-Oct-22
Alan is a first class guy and gives 110%. He’s an energizer bunny when he’s hunting. It’s full steam ahead 100% of the time. Plus he’s a native West Virginian . Grew up across the gravel road from my farm in Monroe county. His brother still lives there and his dad lives just down the road. He comes from a long line of bear hunters. He went out west years ago with his hounds for bear and fell in love with the west and decided to move there and outfit hunts . He still comes home every summer. I’ve bear hunted with him twice. I’ve sent several people to him for bear and Lion and I don’t think anyone has come back unhappy. I would have Lion hunted with him but killed a PY lion 30 years ago and just not interested in killing another lion. Even if someone has killed bears there’s a good chance for a color phase bear .

16-Oct-22

Nyati 's embedded Photo
Nyati 's embedded Photo

16-Oct-22

Nyati 's embedded Photo
Nyati 's embedded Photo

• Sitka Gear