yooper89 21-Oct-22
oldgoat 21-Oct-22
Jaquomo 22-Oct-22
tradi-doerr 22-Oct-22
Paul@thefort 22-Oct-22
JohnMC 22-Oct-22
Mathewsphone 22-Oct-22
15-Oct-22
This year the annual Bowsite get together will be at Paul Navarre's, AKA Paul@thefort, house just north of Ft. Collins Colorado. and off West County Club Rd.

Date: November 5th Saturday

Time: 4:30 pm unit everyone is gone.

Address: 925 Cottonwood Dr, Ft. Collins Colorado. Address is off County Club Rd, west of Lemay rd., and 4 miles west of the Budweiser Plant on I-25. I you get lost, call 970 416 1791.

Paul will have the grill going and ham/cheese burgers, and baked beans. You bring anything else, salad, dessert, drinks, etc. There is always plenty of food. ALSO, bring a folding chair and of course , hunting stories, true or false!.

New and regular guests welcomed.

15-Oct-22
Dang! Good chance I’m gonna be hunting! Will see if I can make the show! Always a fabulous time with you NE CO guys!

15-Oct-22
Aw crud! I'm on the council of the NoCo chapter of the Colorado Mountain Club and our annual dinner is that night so I won't be able to make it to the get together. You all have a great time!!

16-Oct-22
I will be in old Mexico darn it.

16-Oct-22
Checking to see if i can get my brother to go cause i cannot drive at night. Coming from Lone Tree area.

17-Oct-22
I think I can make it a mile to your house that night!

18-Oct-22
Bummer, not going to be able to make it this year. Hope you fellas have a great time!

18-Oct-22
Damn! I'll be in KS chasing whitetails

19-Oct-22
Another missed opportunity to meet you guys. Im done in Colorado the 3rd and need to be back inn the 5th. Would be pretty neat to hang out with you guys. One of these get togethers...

19-Oct-22
Chuck, you're basically retired. Take a couple extra days and come hang with us!

19-Oct-22
Maybe an alternative date would be better?

20-Oct-22
Everyone I'm inviting has something going on elsewhere that weekend. More for us to eat, I guess, but an alternate date might work better?

20-Oct-22
Ok, Brad and Lou suggest another date. I will be archery deer out East Colorado, after rifle deer from Nov 9th, until I fill or not. How about December 3rd? or another Saturday in November. How about Nov 19th???? I do not hunt on weekends.

20-Oct-22
I hope to be crawling toward a 190" muley locked up on a doe on Nov 19th. That's the "magic" rut day. But whatever works for everybody else.

20-Oct-22
Looks like early Dec. ???????????????????????????????? thoughts?

21-Oct-22
Most people will be off work Nov. 24th and Dec 25th. But they may already have plans.

21-Oct-22
All kidding aside you are not going to find a day that works for everyone. Maybe a Sunday afternoon?

21-Oct-22
Sunday afternoon, a good idea. Maybe Nov 6 might work. What say you Lou and Brad.

21-Oct-22
I'm good with that day too. But most others I've talk to have plans that weekend so Sunday may not work either.

21-Oct-22
Lou, I will wait a few day for others to chime in, and then make a decision. thanks.

Should we include the girls?

21-Oct-22
When you say girls Paul, are you referring to wifes or strippers?

21-Oct-22
Make it the 12th and I’m in

21-Oct-22
I could do first weekend in December

22-Oct-22
Set it for whenever it works best for everybody else and I'll attend if I can. Between wife and I we have deer seasons from Nov 9 until Jan 15, so I'll have to wing it. Seems like we had good turnouts when we had it in December at Hooters.

22-Oct-22
I would be able to make it if your having it in early December. Like Lou, I'll be chasing deer out on the river bottoms in November.

22-Oct-22
I guess the only issue will be the weather in December and having it outside is the goal.

22-Oct-22
I am betting any weekend you pick will have about the same amount of people that can't make it. The 5th or 6th of November archery deer is closed in CO after that it opens back up. I guess it is closed again in Dec. Then guys are pheasant hunting. Always going to be something. Pick a weekend some will make others will wish that could. Good luck!

22-Oct-22
I would also vote Dec middle or after the Jan 1

• Sitka Gear