Griz 19-Oct-22
Rut Nut 19-Oct-22
Reid15 19-Oct-22
Bowhunter 19-Oct-22
BSKED (mobile) 19-Oct-22
Rut Nut 20-Oct-22
Vonfoust 20-Oct-22
19-Oct-22
Just had a call from Jessica at the Bucks County Treasurer's Office. Since I killed a nice doe last Friday and was now eligible for another 5D tag, I rushed an application into the mail and forgot to fill out my CID number. Jessica was nice enough to call me, wait patiently while I ran around to get my license, and then processed it while I waited to make sure it went through without any issues. I know we complain when they make mistakes, so I want to give the Bucks County Office and especially Jessica, a shout out for making my day. Great customer service is hard to find these days so we need to recognize it when we get it. Love those pink envelopes!!! (That's for Rutnut LOL!!!!)

19-Oct-22
LOL! Glad to hear it Chris...................but hopefully this will be the last year we even have to worry about “customer service!” ;-)

19-Oct-22
I give another shout out to the Bucks Co. Treasurer's office. I stopped by over lunch the first day of over-the-counter sales and they were giving out numbers and had a big screen showing what group of numbers were currently being processed. So, rather than making everyone stand in line they just called the next group of 25 as the last group was finishing up. Not to mention the vendor tent and free bottled water.

19-Oct-22
Im not a computer guy at all keep the pink envelopes. . Computers hate me , i mess everything up on a computer in 10 seconds , lol...

19-Oct-22
The good news Shawn is that if the recent legislation passes, you’ll be able to use the pink envelope, use the computer, or go to the place where you purchased your license, ie Wally World, and buy your doe tags. This will cover all bases. Those in love with pink envelopes, those in love with their local establishment, and those in love with on-line purchases. Good luck everyone.

20-Oct-22
LOL Art! Did they have a popcorn machine too?! ;-)

20-Oct-22
"Im not a computer guy at all keep the pink envelopes. . Computers hate me , i mess everything up on a computer in 10 seconds , lol... "

Well that's obvious since we all know you meant to say "Down with pink envelopes! It's time we got rid of them."

• Sitka Gear