Proline 01-Nov-22
Jello 02-Nov-22
Bowhunt3138 03-Nov-22
Proline 03-Nov-22
Jello 03-Nov-22
01-Nov-22

Jello's embedded Photo
Jello's embedded Photo
Nov is finally here, anybody seeing any increased activity in the woods? I’ve been out several days over the past week but unfortunately seen more hunters than deer. Seen several nice bucks on my drive home from hunting but nothing in daylight. Anybody having any luck? Tonight I’m sitting on a ridge where I had a close encounter with a buck last year on Nov 1 but couldn’t get a shot, hoping for redemption. Trying to get some activity on the nh site.

01-Nov-22
Nope not here. Very little rut sign so far in my areas.

02-Nov-22
I agree, very little rut sign at all so far. I bet the warm temps play some roll in that.

03-Nov-22
Ditto no rut activity that I've seen. I've got a mock scrape with a dripper and a camera on it and all I'm seeing is does and yotes . The does are coming to it almost every day but no bucks yet. Gotta be the warm temps ?? Hopefully next week when it cools down.

03-Nov-22
Got to my stand last night and a scrape appeared in front of it. Had three does milling around the scrape for over an hour. No buck showed....

03-Nov-22

Jello's embedded Photo
Jello's embedded Photo
Walking in to a piece of public I sometimes hunt and right at the main trail is 4 fresh scrapes and 1 rub that I have never seen before. I’m set up over one right now hoping for the best. Had another guy walk up with a trail cam at 4:30 but I whistled and he stopped and talked for a min then backed out. So hopefully the buck still shows.

• Sitka Gear