deerhunter72 03-Nov-22
Highlife 04-Nov-22
DeerMeat92 04-Nov-22
LBshooter 06-Nov-22
ILbowhntr 06-Nov-22
deerhunter72 07-Nov-22
Bowhunter09 07-Nov-22
01-Nov-22
Very slow day. Spent too much time sweating and trying to cool down. Glasses fogged up. Got blown at trying to get settled in the stand. Like a good friend said.. its better to be an hour early than a minute late. I better be extra early tomorrow after chili for dinner. Few bucks on cam at night, does during the day until 10 ish. Update tomorrow. Later..

02-Nov-22
Saw buck movement until 830 today. One 10 pt I grunted in to 45 yds but no shot. Watched it make scrapes and rubs

03-Nov-22
Just remember does come into heat roughly the same time every year. So I figure hit it hard next week if the winds are right.

03-Nov-22
No luck for me this past weekend. Lots of action on the trailcams though. My week long hunting trip to White County starts Saturday. Happy hunting!

03-Nov-22
Good luck

03-Nov-22

ILbowhntr's embedded Photo
ILbowhntr's embedded Photo
Didn’t go out tonight, too warm, or so I thought. This guy can walking through the front yard with 10 minutes of legal light left. Should have just sat on the front porch, would have been a 35 yard shot.

03-Nov-22
Man Jim! I think I’d be doing some front porch sitting;)

04-Nov-22
That reminds me of our place in Benton county damn deer walk up to the house

04-Nov-22
Havent heard of but a few guys that shot deer. Going to hit it sunday through the 14th then back to work. Worst year ive seen but time will tell. Good luck

06-Nov-22
Guys, might be helpful to all if in your report you mention the part of the state your hunting. I'm hunting northern IL and just starting to see some seeking. Hope the heat turns up this week, I'll let you all know.

06-Nov-22
My photo was in Cumberland County.

07-Nov-22
The bucks are rutting pretty good here. Little bucks chasing does and mature deer seen during daylight working scrapes. It’s looking good, even with the hot windy weather.

07-Nov-22
Watched 11 does and fawns go into a bedding area this morning. I sat for 3 hours expecting a buck to bust in there. Did not happen. Jasper county

• Sitka Gear